Reviews for Base Instincts
c.mary.c chapter 11 . 2/7
This was a really entertaining fic! I love the element of him losing himself to his full demon side, and I'm always looking for good stories that center around that.

Your story really scratched that itch, can you recommend any others that have the same full demon concept?

Thanks in advance!
-C
LadyCash chapter 1 . 1/12
Read this again tonight. So very good.
Where on your website might I find the missing bits, please?

Thanks so much for this wonderful story.
Jay chapter 11 . 7/12/2016
I have to admit, I've read plenty of stories where he loses himself to his demonic half & this is still my favorite.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
Amazing story!
roseinthemoonlight chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
I have to say, you're writing style is just wonderful. It has to be what captured me the most over the course of this story. Your language, and handling of the plot really make this one of the most enjoyable stories that I have ever read; and I don't make that comment lightly. You ensnared my emotions throughout, and kept me enchanted with your grasp of the characters. This story is absolutely perfect, and I'm sure I will revisit it again in the future. Thank you for sharing this work with the rest of the world!
The calling chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Love this fic
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 7/15/2015
Ok. Ok. Ok. Is there a sequel?!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
You silver tongue devil. Between her legs indeed
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
I want this brotherly scene in the goddamn show! Like seriously WHY isn't there something like that in the series or even the movies? ! It would be my favoritist moment evah!
Thepuppetmaster chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I don't review often but u really captured the characters souls in this fic. Ur illusion is absolutely amazing. I give u A work
Lina03 chapter 11 . 5/21/2015
Great fic, thanks for sharing. I loved it )
Jay chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
Overall I really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to reading more by you.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2015
Nice carrot. So he body
Jay chapter 9 . 1/28/2015
Awesome chapter. I really enjoy your writing. I'm waiting to see if her taking on the Kasha demon gets brought up now that he's accepted her growing powers. Glad they finally got together.
Jay chapter 8 . 1/28/2015
Loved this. I'm a little surprised that since his full youkai & hanyou were working together that he was so worried about her reiki when, as a full demon, he seemed to draw off it. His response was funny though. Great job