Reviews for The Life of a Mentor
HungerG94 chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
This was awesome and a interesting take of the games, having the point of view be a mentor. I think you should make a sequel, but with Daisy as the mentor.

Ps. Quinton surprised the hell out of me, killing three careers. Sad that he died.
boekenworm chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Hallo UglyDuckling,
What a nice, refreshing and interesting story did you put up here on-line. I like it, (in case the first sentence didn't told you that).
I really loved the fact that you told the Honger games from an Mentor Perspective, something i haven't seen before. I only think Daisy has it quite easy in the Games itself, she only has to kill the last tribute. But of course why shouldn't there also be easy victors. Another thing in which you could improve yourself in is character development, not for your main characters but for your minor characters. You tell everything about a few characters and the rest you seem to forget. For example Daisy and Chaff at a certain moment during the games. At when Magnolia more focus on his tribute than on here own.
Do you plan to write more about Magnolia and Daisy? or is this the final end?
with kind regards,
a boekenworm
EverlarkClato4ever chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
That was a great story! Quinton was full of surprises. I like how you made him seem like a bloodbath tribute and then kill the careers. I liked Daisy. I'm glad she won, but Snow will probably do something evil to her now that she is a Victor, and yes, you should definitely write a sequel. That would be awesome!
CelesteIzaFanLolz chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
omg please do a sequel that soooo much I need a sequel of this like please! Love this story :D it's over sooo soon! :'(
CelesteIzaFanLolz chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
aw that's sad but I like it but still sad :'
CelesteIzaFanLolz chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
okay okay love your update! she's almost there!
and yay I saw you added my tributes for your syot, sorry for the mix up with Fern :P
anyways can't wait for more! :DDD
CelesteIzaFanLolz chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
aw thanks :DDD I'm glad :DDDD It was really surprising what Quinton did but really good! :D I'm so happy that Daisy is doing so good :D can't wait for more
CelesteIzaFanLolz chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
omg! so I was looking at your profile and saw this and I can't wait till the next update I really like this! all of the fics from mentors views I've read haven't been interesting to me but this is really good! Love it! Okay please update asap! :DDDD
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2013