Reviews for Hidden Places
Jules chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
This is a great joining of your AU and canon. Getting the Lisa angle in and the hunt for the Colt. Awesome story as always! Please keep them coming, I love your pre-series stories most of all!
Shannon chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
First off, I just wanted to mention how much I love the Brotherhood AU. I'm not usually one for OCs, but after reading your AUs I find it hard to read other fics without the Brotherhood characters. I love the relationships you've created between these characters, and how you portray the original characters- their base personalities are still there, but have been tweaked appropriately based on the circumstances. I don't know how much sense I just made, but the main point is I think you do an excellent job with your characterizations.

I really enjoyed this story. The pacing was great, and the concept was interesting and original. I really enjoyed Moose's reaction to Caleb telling him the truth. It was perfect! I'd be really interested in seeing a sequel to this with Dean and Caleb trailing the Knight and finding a little more trouble along the way ... :)

Thank you for sharing this!
7kstar chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
If only John would realize what he could lose. That is one of the things about the show that makes it all so sad.

I really liked how Caleb figured out what John was up to and how stood up to John but backed down because one person was more important than John's quest.

Loved how he told Moose the entire truth and how he twisted it all and made it a joke.

Really enjoyed it. Hoping that the end for now, means you have another story up your sleeve for this time period.

Of course last but not least how could I resist the Dean whump. It was done so well. :)
CRIMS0N HAZE chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
I really enjoyed this from start to finish. I absolutely loved all of the architectural details. You write so beautifully and you truly seem knowledgeable about every subject you touch on- whether it be the architect/contracting world; the inter-workings of a secret society; or simply the relationships of your characters. Thank you for sharing this story. I hope there are more to come!
mnw02 chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
Freakin John Winchester I swear. And I'm not even sure how the Brotherhood works in a logistical sense, but I feel like he must not be that good of a Knight? He doesn't seem to have any passion about the Brotherhood's ideals except for killing stuff, and how is he fulfilling all his duties in this top position if he's always off chasing his own (literal and metaphorical) demons? The only part of the Brotherhood he seems to care about is the inner circle he's loyal to and the protection it affords his family. And based on the politics we've seen in this AU, the biggest deciding factor on the Knight position may be loyalty to the Guardian, but I would think he would also need some kind of committment to the men he's responsible for. Sorry to ramble but he's just such a disappointing character for me.

Another great look into this universe! I like Carmine a lot, he gets stuff done. And of course Bobby.
masondixon chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
Sorry for this to end. I enjoyed it very much. It had a good mystery to it, nice (as always) relation with Dean and Caleb, a nice dose of HurtDean (my addiction) , and good atmosphere.

In the part of NJ where I live we have about 40,000 people waiting for their homes and businesses to be repaired. Could sure Caleb and Dean to bring their construction crew out our way!

Thank You for the story. I look forward to your next one :)
mlaspike chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
AWE! I am in love with your stories! The ending was fantastic. Loved the wiskey helping Tri Corp! Dean and Caleb. ALL OF IT! Please please please write another one soon! I don't want to go without! :D

Always appreciate you sharing!

Thanks!
becca65d chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Sad the story is over but it was definitely an enjoyable read & looking forward to more stories :-)
Sue Pokorny chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
I love your world far more than the one on the TV screen. The Brotherhood you've invented is so much more compelling and I love the relationship you've developed between Dean and Caleb. Looking forward to more in your universe. :))

Thanks for another great adventure!

Sue
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Very good story - most enjoyable!
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Argh! Winchester luck at work.
Cheryl W chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Wow! I just loved this story from start to finish. And I can't get enough of the incredible bond you created between Dean and Caleb. It certainly shined in this story and in this chapter especially. John might be AWOL but Caleb's dedication to Dean is stronger than Ever.

I'm hoping your "the end ...for now" hints to a new story soon because I'm already sad this one is over! Well I know what to do now...dive back into the rest of your Dean & Caleb stories that I love so much until you're next gem makes it's appearance!

Cheryl W.
Sanderspleen chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
Awesome all around! I so loved this story! I will say it again...I am so excited to see you continuing to keep the Brotherhood saga going! My heart flips whenever I see a new post from you...so I completely appreciate how your last line reads "the end...for now". You continue to keep me entangled forever in this amazing AU you created - I love being here with you whenever you feel compelled to indulge us in your Dean & Caleb h/c.

Just another perfect story Ridley!
m1tchells chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
Awesome as always! The only problem I have with your stories are that they always leave me wanting more! Thank you so much!
Hundley chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
Aw...I'm sorry to have it over. I hope you have plans for another one. Just love Dan and Caleb together.