Reviews for May and Jay Zombie Apocalypse
Silent Shooter chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Hey I'm Mya and I'm the one that Emma added so I would like to thank you for adding me into your story ( T_T)\(- )

Mya-sempai
Samansa-chan147 chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
WAAHHHHHH! Poor Dan I miss him already! And that is okay it is my twin who wants M to be added so she will be happy to hear that. Can't wait for next chapter.
redDaeth chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
i would probably keep it and put in a green feather i keep in my pack for .. ren faires
SNecK chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
God rented you a black hole. God. You. A black hole. Welp, it all makes sense now, just like how Keima Katsuragi from The World God Only Knows seems to have the Geass or some shit. About the chapter, I won't review it since tbh, I didn't really understand it, so yeah. The only thing I got is that Daeth here is trying to compete against you in the contest for the most OP person in forever.

Also, just out of curiosity - What is your real life faith (religion)?

- TGT
TheKatanaMistress chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Crap all I did was turn my foot black by spraining it from my ankle down. I want to have a nose bleed I've never had one before.
Samansa-chan147 chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Yay I thought you had died for a second I am glad to know that you did not. Also yes good chapter and tell me what truly got you nose to bleed the way that it did I am truly curious. Also that is a lot of weapons my friend I wish god would lend me a black hole
Samansa-chan147 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
daw child love
SNecK chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Hey, I got that reference!

...buut probably because I was the one who introduced you to the song, lol.

Anyway, first one to bite the dust (orr should I say the wall)! Can't wait for next chapters :)
redDaeth chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
well a great story and a great chapter and i CAN"T wait for more...well till next time good-luck and god-blessreddaeth
TheKatanaMistress chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Nice chapter. You really got the essence of the zombies.

Oh hey my friend wants to be in your story. This is her character.

NAME: Mya Mae

AGE: 14

APPERENCE: short light brown hair. Pale skin with freckles. She is tall and has a lean body. She has a pair of glasses that always fall off her face.

FAV WEAPON: Her flamethower that she named Kiwi.

FRIENDS: Emmaline and whoever else you want her to be friends with.

ENEMIES: the zombies.

CATCHPHRASES: 1There's no such thing as gravity. The world just sucks. 2Would you rather I cut your heart out with a spoon or cut your balls off with a rusty butter knife.

SCARS: has a scar below her left eye. After an accident with a butter knife. (Don't give her a butter knife she will cut herself and everything around her)

FOUND IN: the malls main kitchen. Get her out soon as possible. There are butter knifes in there.

Well this is all she had for me. So PM me if its okay for her to be on here. Also if so send me her parts of the story she doesn't have a account.

Well...um...ya...bye!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
yessss! this is awesome and will be fun...
TheKatanaMistress chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I loved it! This was an amazing chapter! I loved the grenade launcher part. I would totally do something like that if I had the chance. I mean like in real life. Well update soon.

Bye!
SNecK chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Good job, can't wait for the next chapters. :3

PS: Did you write the title like that on purpose? Sorry if it seems like I'm grammar Hitler, but it's Apocalypse, not apocolyspe. :)