Reviews for Just To Complicate Things
Mary chapter 16 . 8/14
Please update soon I love this story I've re-read it countless times, please write more soon. Justice was just starting to be made and I wanna see how things develope with Im Young So and Alfred, plus I wanna know how Matthews babies will turn out.

So please make an update soon.
GE.PIP.SP chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
Yesh Tim has finally hit the type of Insanity I like to label Joker kind. I wonder if there will be scene where he gets interrogated.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
You got a few Korean phrases wrong XD XP
Me being Korean myself, thought it would be ok to point it out... Mind me I was born in the USA so I'm not to well versed in Korean. I think the first one was...
"Yeah, go ahead."("그아가서.") I've never ever heard my parents say that, instead I hear "응 드러와." Which is informal and I think Korea would totally use it being the ass he is XD there R more but I am hell way too lazy and this is friggin' amazing so far so, KEEP UP DAT AMAZIN' WORK.
Wonderland's Twisted Queen chapter 15 . 8/10/2015
IM GOING TO CRY
YOU UPDATED. I TRIED TO DISCONNECT MYSELF FROM THIS STORY BECAUSE YOU NEVER UPDATED AND YOU UPDATED AND I HADN'T NOTICED BUT NOW I DID AND I RE-READ THIS ENTIRE STORY AND THANK YOU FOR /UPDATING/

I'm hoping Tim has his ass kicked. He needs to, desperately. I've never hated Netherlands until I started reading your stories and NOW I WANT TO BASH HIS FACE IN so yay that means you're a good author :D

I await future chapters :3
GE.PIP.SP chapter 15 . 8/5/2015
I can't wait to see what Tim will do next? Will Gilbert ever tell Francis he's the father of Matthew's babies? And where is Carlos in all this ?
kyleisdabest chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
YAY! sooooo good! i can't wait for the next chapter!
theworldofhetalia chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
OH... MY... GOD! AN UPDATE! I am so happy right now! You have no idea how long I've been waiting!
kyleisdabest chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
hey Kitty, :)

When are you going to update this thing? been waiting for ages you know. don''t keep your fans waiting too long now ;) hope you update soon Kitty
tenshi-black101 chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
Really good story keep up the good work and please make more soon
Grace noppen chapter 14 . 11/13/2014
Omg why did you stop there I know it's been almost a year since you've updated this but please continue please please please it's so good and smutty and fluffy and cute And etc... Please continue it for us desperate fangirls that want to know what'll happen please continue this it's so good
Laura Laplante chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
French syntaxe is outta place and the words are somewhat mistranslated but the story is interesting continue the good work

I'm right here, brother. I'm so excited to see my nephew, let's get him out quickly. Does that sound good, dear: je suis là,frère. Je suis tellement excité de voir mon neveu, sort le vite. Est-ce que cela sonne bien

Hello, Bella, what are Matteo and Carlos fighting about now?: allo Bella, sur quoi Matteo et Carlos se battent maintenant?

You know he totally has a thing for Emil! Shame on you, Bella, shame on you: tu sait il est totalement amoureux de Emil! Honte a toi, Bella, honte à toi

Gilbert move, my love, move: Gilbert bouge, mon amour, bouge

Papa, hand me my phone: donne moi mon téléphone
Tenshi-black101 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
The story is really good but the French Needs some work here's how it's supossed to be written:

What do they make dreams for: pourquoi font-ils des rêves

When you got them jeans on: quand t'as enfiler (or: mît) ces jeans

What do we need steam for: à quoi nous sert la vapeur (or: pourquoi avons nous besoin de la vapeur)

You the hottest bitch in this place: toi la bitch la plus belle de cette endroit

Happy birthday my baby! You're so old, you make papa so proud! You're almost a man, about to head into the world and sow your wild oats! Soon you will be like one of my doves, leaving the nest, be free my baby and make women and men around the world recognize your beauty!: joyeux anniversaire (or: bonne fête) mon bébé! Tu est rendu si vieux, tu rends papa si fier! Tu est quasiment un adulte qui va entrer dans le monde des grands et coudre tes promesses sauvages! Bientôt tu seras comme un de mes poussin quittant le nid, soit libre mon bébé et fait reconnaître aux hommes et aux femmes du monde ta beauté!
AVeryUpsetReader chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
It's been 6 months omg

Also I'm sorry if I've sounded like an asshole, I really didn't mean to. I just got a little worked up, haha

Also I don't mean to push (I don't know how things are with your - grandfather, you said?) but I hope things are alright with him and that an update may come soon. (I love this story okay)
AVeryUpsetReader chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
I died 10 times

And you killed me

Every

Single

Time

Oh my god
AVeryUpsetReader chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
NO FUCK YOU I WAS OKAY WITH THIS CHAPTER WHYD YOU GO WITH THAT FUCKING ENDING GOD DAMMIT

*HIGH-PITCHED SCREAMS OF EXCRUCIATING AGONY*