Reviews for Tribute
sharon.mayes.353 chapter 5 . 4/21/2015
So absolutely fantastic
Midnight523 chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
I know it's been awhile since you wrote this, but I just had to say what an amazing story this was. It was definitely hard reading it as the tears were coming, and I loved every minute of it
DestinyH chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
i love flashpoint. dean and clark are sooooo cool
SamanthaCBlack18 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I finished the upteenth rewatch of Flashpoint a couple hours ago, and I remember this story I read the last time I had a rewatch, and I just knew that I needed to read it again without.
I don't remember if I reviewed it or not, last time, but I wanted to let you know how good you are and how wonderful Clark's speech is. It made me break down completely as I did last time and now I just want to go and hide somwhere to cry for this amazing characters, but I still have to read all the other chapters (and take it for granted that I will, even if I won't review again).
Thank you for writing this, thank you for bringing so many feelings up, thank you for making me cry, just... thank you.
S.
jneill7677 chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I came to it through your newest one, so now, I'm going to go back and read that one.
jneill7677 chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Poor Dean, so conflicted. You did a great job portraying his emotions as well as Greg's advice to him. Very good advice, by the way, but what else can we expect from Greg, right?
jneill7677 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I actually looked up "Torontonian" to see if that was really what Toronto natives are called. It just sounded so strange, but then I thought of the alternatives and decided they sounded even stranger.

Again, another great chapter.
jneill7677 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Wow! Really well-written. I just want you to know that it's really hard to read with tears streaming down my face. :)
MissingFlashpoint chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
This is so good that I need to take a break and get my emotions under control. I just love this story.
MissingFlashpoint chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I'm a mess here reading this chapter. Tears, but good tears. Your story is very true to the characters.
MissingFlashpoint chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Absolutely spectacular work here. I sobbed through Clark's talk and you painted the scene in my mind!
Sewtunes chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
This is one awesome tribute story to the characters of Flashpoint and those final days depicted on the show. It is well written with many complex sentiments conveyed within. I can't believe it has only gotten a few reviews. It should have many!
AuntSara chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Awww..really nice ending. Beautifully told story. You really captured Greg, and his amazing way of handling any situation. Thanks for this.
kenorob1 chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
This whole story was awesome. I really enjoyed it. Anyone who loves Greg Parker and Dean cannot help but love the story. You, the author has the characters down perfectly. I could hear the soft voice of Greg as he was talking to his son, telling him to see his mother's fear. Very touching.
Pidgeon Adrian O'Malley chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I can't believe how much i love this! BEAUTIFUL job! *tears*
Pidge