Reviews for A Study In Scarlet Scarab
Omg I love this story. There needs to be more like this on ffnet. Thank you for making such a wonderful story!
Johannah Lovell chapter 10 . 6/10
Oh yeah, and I want to punch whoever is setting these things up in the teeth with my elbow. I will then keep the teeth as a trophy.
Johannah Lovell chapter 10 . 6/10
For some reason I find the idea of the mighty scarab finding their idea of essentially hiding him under a table completely acceptable is both cute and hilarious.
Keitaro Girl chapter 10 . 6/9
Its really great really I enjoyed it so much but when r u going to update I NEED an update there has to be more!...plz?
Johannah Lovell chapter 10 . 5/22
I'd like to add that you do such a great job of exploring the inner thoughts of the characters. It really feels like I'm getting to know the characters better. You also have a nice vocabulary going on in this story. I've had to look several words up, and I love that! It adds to your well flowing "writer's voice" and often adds to the humor. Frankly, the only thing I can think to complain about is the occasional typo (and I'm not really complaining, as they are minor and few). I'll definitely be looking into some of your other works. You have a fan! _
HetaliaIShipIt chapter 10 . 5/20
Hi, your new follower here, I had thought that I had read all the good fics regarding Blue but I seem to have missed yours. Not that I regret it because the latest chap is amazing! Thanks for the update.
Pandora the Ghost Elf chapter 10 . 5/20
Omg, I'm so excited that this fic updated! This is like my favorite chaptered YJ fic! 3

I await your next update!~
This update made my day :). The lull before the storm with Jaime answering Lanterns' questions was adorable. And then the action scene was great, very high energy. I cannot wait to see the fallout from this fight, both between the Green Lanterns and the team, and between Jaime and Khaji Da.
Frostover317 chapter 10 . 5/19
My emotions at seeing this shiny new chapter in my inbox fluxiated from confusion, to disbelief, to absolute delight! I loved this chapter so much and was so happy to see it had truly been updated! Since the initial attack I've been so so sure they're being deliberately put in danger and I'm on edge right along with the rest of the group. Poor Jaime! He can't catch a goddamn break! I'm really proud of how good the Scarab is handling himself and the situation, all things considered. And I'm getting increasingly anxious about Connor getting a report to Nightwing. I want to do it myself, honestly! If they're on Oa without outside communication and things escalate even more than they already have, Nightwing will have no clue about what's going down. Scary thought...

I'm so glad your hiatus is finally kickin it to the curb! They're the worst. I wish you good luck with juggling your work and your writing! Again, thank you for the chapter, it made my week.

FO
Johannah Lovell chapter 10 . 5/18
AH! :D There's more? There's more! You have no idea how happy I am, this made my day. Ok, now to read it.
...
Oh my god what a place to leave us at! XO But it was awesome! xD You are wonderfully cruel, leaving us with a cliffhanger like that. I'll be bouncing with anticipation until we get the next chapter.
Ana Casillas chapter 10 . 5/18
Lol Poor Jaime, no offense but what he said at the end made me chuckle. X) Gracias a Dios, Thank God. XP xD

I'm glad you're continuing this story, I'm so excited for the next chapter! XP :D
Weaver of Lines chapter 10 . 5/18
Thank you so much, I love this story and I was so excited when I saw that it had updated. This was a great chapter and I am looking forward to seeing what will happen next.
Linzerj chapter 10 . 5/18
Aaaaaaaaah! Oh man, I got so excited when I saw that this had updated, and this chapter didn't disappoint! Things really are picking up! All the interactions are great, and the chapter flowed really well! Good luck with the job, as well as all the other fics you've been working on!
androidromance chapter 10 . 5/18
I was so happy when I saw this updated in my email. This is one of my all time favorite stories on here. The plot is great, and the way you write the characters and the relationship between Jaime and Khaji Da is fantastic! I cannot wait for the next chapter, it's going to be a good one.
Johannah chapter 9 . 4/30
You have no idea how delighted I was to find this story. There aren't enough stories about Blue! It's so well written and made me laugh out loud on more than one occasion. The detail and thought you've put into their bonding is simply amazing and exactly what I've been craving. But... you haven't updated in nearly a year. Should I just enjoy what has been written and save it to my top faves collection, or is there hope for an ending? Either way, thank-you or writing this! :D :3