Reviews for A Study In Scarlet Scarab
sweetlittledevil85 chapter 7 . 4/9
more please!
this story is to good and funny!
Bwphorse chapter 7 . 3/11
More please?
-Sees update- *breathes heavily* -reads chapter- : O "oooh shit bout to go down!" i cant wait for your next update ,although there were grammer mistakes they were nothing big, just little errors i noticed. other than that the story's great!
androidromance chapter 7 . 3/5
Oh man! That was intense at the last part. I can't wait to see what happens next
RikaWolfe chapter 7 . 3/5
Please update soon! I love this story, what you've done with Jaime and Kaji Da is so hard to find, and you do it so well!
Tibki chapter 7 . 3/5
Ah! Shist! Please update soon! Cliffhangers suck!
darkangelwp chapter 7 . 3/5
Oh man. Khaji-Da is going to be pissed...Conner and the team, too, actually.

Sooooooo...overprotective team next?

Update soon!
digisammiegirl chapter 7 . 3/5
Please, please, please don't leave it there! I've been waiting for an update and this was great! But the cliffhanger...please update with chapter 8 soon!
EPA Nano chapter 5 . 1/30
Oh my God, I love this chapter! I love this story! I love you for making it! Make more! :D But seriously, this is an epic fic. The interactions between characters and delving into their minds opens a whole new perspective compared to the cartoons. This is amazing. Keep up the good work.
Andy chapter 6 . 1/16
Please keep going with this TwT I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Great story keep going with . There aren't to many good blue beetle young justice Fanfics out there so thanks for this
Tibki chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
Do you know how hard it is to find good Khaji and Jaime centric fics in this fandom? This is definitely among that small number, one of the best there is!
Please please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
Why are they so worried about Jaime having 'mental problems' on Oa?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
I hope they set the record strait about the whole 'mental problem' rumors soon. And maybe introduce Khaji-Da to the Team.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
I get the feeling they've got the wrong idea about Blue Beetle...