Reviews for A Study In Scarlet Scarab
Sam chapter 14 . 11/30
It’s good. Please update!
MasterQwertster chapter 12 . 9/24
Scarab, change form to... a pillow! That was such a cute little ending right there, love it!
Please update! Please!
Titania R0se chapter 13 . 6/25
I love your story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Flash Flate chapter 13 . 2/28
I love this story! You must update to keep me sane from waiting!
Linzerj chapter 13 . 2/23
I really loved the Earth Lanterns in this! Hal's reasoning with the counsel was really well done, and the later interactions between the 3 Earth Lanterns was just fabulous.

Great chapter, I loved it! Looking forward to more!
I absolutely loved seeing Jaime's and Khaji Da's dream encounter while Jaime attempted to process his feelings from the attack.
May chapter 12 . 1/10
Please update soon, can't wait to read more!
Alice Imaginihs chapter 12 . 1/1
Amazing! Jaime doesn't get too many stories centered on him. I love the story line and can't wait to see where you take this. You've done a great job portraying the characters, especially Khaji Da. Having A.I. learn and feel emotions and senses is really difficult, yet you capture those moments really well. You also explain his behavior really well, especially when you compared Khaji Da to a worried mother looking out for their child. Keep up the great work and I wish you the best DreamStoryWeaver!
Johannah Lovell chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
SO CUTE. Scarab became a pillow? :3 3 What a great way to start the morning. I always imagine the lanterns and his friends seeing how they interect and being weirded out. Some of them are hyperventilating, some are going "aaawwww". It's quite entertaining. XD Looking forward to hearing more about Impulse's reaction to, I assume, Jaime crying in his sleep.

I also love how well you shape their progress in understanding each other, the awkwardness and humor, and sometimes just plain 'alien'. That you're touching on Scarab's predictable but not often written about lack of self worth is a wonderful bonus. So far, so amazing. Keep writting! Anything, doesn't have to be this. You're good at it.
HetaliaIShipIt chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
Thx for the update! Excellent work. I absolutely enjoyed reading this chapter mostly because it was in Khaji-Da's view. I wish someone would give me the massage that scarab was giving Jaime. The ending was a great conclusion. I loved how you thought of all the details. Especially the dream simulation thing and the use of images to create a comfortable setting. As I was reading, I had forgotten what the previous chapter was about but I connected in a way the Jaime in the way that he had forgotten what had happened in the mess hall. Thank you for your hardwork and dedication to the story. Happy Holidays!
androidromance chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Another great update! I cannot wait for Jaime to explain in the future that he and Khaji Da are friends and that Khaji actually helps him out and that it's not how everyone thinks it is.
Anne chapter 12 . 12/17/2016
I love this chapter!
And I love how Jaime and Khaji Da are getting closer :D huhuhu... *wiggles eyebrows* I hope to see more of these moments. Jaime x Khaji da all the way!
I also love you write Khaji da's character! The way he analyzes things and his dialogue are spot on! I can totally see him do that!
Anyways, great chapter! Looking forward to your next chapter! :) :D
RougeMiner chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
oh man... that hurt real bad... ouch... amazing chapter. can't wait for more!
Ashla Ice chapter 5 . 11/11/2016
That's the hardest I laughed in a while, Connor's "encyclopedia mode." I was crying! Excellent job! This entire story is incredible so far.