Reviews for Strange Arrangement
sjrodgers23 chapter 10 . 10/18
Sequel to this story was just getting good. What was the babies? Were they both boys or girls?
MollyMuffinHead chapter 10 . 10/7
Curious idea. would have liked to see what a couple years would bring. Execution could have been better if you slowed down and painted a picture. Thanks for the story.
Harry Everdeen chapter 10 . 8/4
Such a cute story. These are three of my fave pairings so to have them all in one is GREAT!
Sakura Lisel chapter 7 . 7/23
Wait when Harry said 'look fine..' WHO was he saying that to? Ginny or Charlie? *lol* plus why can't whoever he marries have a career OR kids and spend the rest of their life married to him living alone SEPERATE from him? He could at lease let them still have them careers instead of punishing her for what MOLLY did.

Wait but I thought whoever it was that made the deal with Harry's grandpa would have been the grandpas age, especially since NONE of Molly's kids at the time were of age to get married anyway even if James could have been forced to uphold the deal himself when he was still a bachelor and before he married Lily. Molly would have already been married to Arthur herself with either Charlie or Bill roaming around at the time when the deal was made so she wasn't available to marry James either even if James had been an option at the time. *lol*
melissa52080 chapter 20 . 4/10/2019
Cool!
lulubram chapter 20 . 10/23/2017
I wonder if there will be another story to continue this one...maybe a one shot
HoneyBear84 chapter 20 . 10/3/2017
Love it, but wish it was longer or had a epilogue
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 20 . 2/7/2017
Another incredible story you have written. I loved this story and pairing as well. I hope someday you will write a Marauders era story with Severus being paired with James, Sirius or Lucius. Back when they were young and rescue Severus from ever becoming a Death Eater.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 7 . 1/25/2017
Que rico un trio jeje
DiahKu chapter 20 . 8/27/2016
is there a sequel to this? need the comsumation of charlie and harry (add with sev and draco
DiahKu chapter 20 . 8/27/2016
amazingky hottest and sexiest story I've been readthabk you for your hard work
Jissy2013 chapter 20 . 4/18/2016
Love it great story so fun,exciting and sweet _ :)
Jissy2013 chapter 17 . 4/18/2016