Reviews for He who will change the Shinobi
LordofTerror chapter 5 . 7/16
man you really used that cliche letter but if your Naruto is so much more mature then canon then why use a cliche like that letter?
Christian Medina chapter 1 . 7/3
hummmm... what pairings are going to be in here naruto x who?
Tonegawa Rie chapter 15 . 5/11
I'll be honest with you. This is the best AU that I have ever read.

Do you plan to continue? If not, tell us your readers please. If it's in hiatus please put it in the summary.
Katt chapter 2 . 4/4
I was honestly expecting a secretive serious Naruto who does every other side thing ON HIS OWN and doesn't give just about anyone so much info. I'll see the next chapter but will probably quit, the way this story goes so far
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 15 . 2/5
I like your story! Update soon!
ImSoGodLikeIsh chapter 15 . 1/28
NOOOOOO I NEED MORE!
mckertis chapter 9 . 1/12
Ah, you've finally lost the plot. And it was going so well, too...
noahkijd chapter 6 . 12/8/2017
*Sigh*
I guess I should have seen if you would address or fix the mistake before I wrote a review on it.
So disregard the first review.
noahkijd chapter 5 . 12/8/2017
Just wanted to point out that boys don’t start producing semen till the hit puberty, which is at the EARLIEST 7 or 8. So there literally wouldn’t be any semen to get from a 4 year olds balls. They haven’t even “dropped” yet.
I really like the story, and wouldn’t have pointed it out if it wasn’t such a big part of his back story, apparently.
SinfulPride chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
This story has got the right ideas, but it spoon feeds the reader. Give the reader a little more credit to figure things out instead of explaining every single idea.
WinterForSummer chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
To Rangle: If you don't like the story don't read it, fuck off ye cunt
crayonickle chapter 3 . 10/2/2017
Sorry about going like that author your story is really really good.. but you know I really felt like just showing that Ranga asshole that he really needs stop fangirling that Uchiha...
crayonickle chapter 2 . 10/2/2017
And as far as naruto is concerned, please his studies got sabotaged at the academy, he was denied proper food and even shelter, nobody cared for him enough to check him on daily basis, yet he never even thought of betraying konohagure and he gained power just so he could protect his people... sasugay on the other hand had people swooning over him and worshipping the path that he walked, he was given everything he needed yet that power hungry asshole betrayed everyone just so he can gain more power from that pedohile orochimaru... oh god he really disgusts me... and the best part is that he did all of this just so he can kill his brother who most likely had said to him that "sasugay u can't kill me cause your tiny wiener is not even worthy of defeating me"
crayonickle chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Fuck you Rangle , U say that Uzamaki's are a bunch of losers and Sasuke is the best just cause he's an Uchiha ? Bitch please he's an arrogant asshole with a duck butt hairstyle who needs an ass kicking on daily basis, and just so if I remember correctly when there was a combined attack on ushiokagure, the uzumaki's were outnumbered by 1:100, but they still managed to decimate almost 90% of their army if not more. And the just so remind me that if the Uchiha's were able to accomplish such a feat... oh wait I forgot that they were easily massacred by a single person in one night... like bitch please were they even trying to defend themselves ? If yes then I seriously doubt the strength of oh so mighty Uchiha's...
Rangle chapter 5 . 9/21/2017
Uzumaki is an overrated clan. They are after all just a bunch losers that got wiped. You should've switched the main focus of the story to Sasuke.