Reviews for Something New
This was glorious ;-;

I just wish that somehow, they four stayed together. I think I'll just imagine that someday, they met up again and did... Like one big family

- :3 great story

Also, I wonder what happened to coach
Woah, I usually only review at the end, but I had to review this chapter.
First: this story is amazing. Well written, the characters are interesting, the idea is great. I don't usually read L4D fanfiction and stumbled accross this, but I love it. I would say only that a little explanation is missed once and a while in terms of events and not explained for a while, which can be fusterating. However, i can understand you are focusing on the emotional side of the story and that's fine. :)

Second: the way you wrote Dal's inner diolouge struck me hard. I've been suffering through depression and was pretty shocked to see how similar his thought process and mine were. The trigger that caused the negative inner thoughts to form, the small voice inside trying to stop the dam, to plug it up, to stop myself/it/himself from saying those words inside that would just make it hurt more. The multiplying negatives thoughts... Just... Wow. I saved it so I could show someone later, it articulates things much better than I could. I have to say, if you have these thoughts as well, you have all of my condolences. I know how utterly wretched it is to feel that way, worse than description, and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. Meditation/yoga and talking very frankly to a good councillor are surprisingly things I've found helpful, though I'm sure you've heard that before. Good luck to you and anyone else who has to deal with this...it gets better. Thanks for the story :)
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 4/3
"Waves Cheerfully At You"H-hey It's Me Sasha Naruto/Naruto Loves FemKyuubi!:) My Dear KRenee!:3

How!:3Are!:3You!:) My Dear?:)

"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"U-um...H-here!:3Is!:3My Review!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Something New Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NickxDal Family/Friendship Story!:) And"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"W-wow!:3Yay!:3T-that's!:3Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3Really Really And Truly Awesome!:3 And Amazing!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Wonderful!:3 And Nice!:3 And Beautiful!:3 And Perfect!:3 And Cool!:3 And Divine!:3That!:3You!:) Made!:3A 30 Chapter!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Something New Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NickxDal Family/Friendship Story!:) And I Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Something New Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NickxDal Family/Friendship Story!:) And Hey I Have!:3A Kavinsky-Nightcall Lyrics!:3Song!:3For!:3You!:) And Here!:3Is!:3A Kavinsky-Nightcall Lyrics!:3Song!:3My Dear Beloved Friend!:3

I'm giving you a night call to tell you how I feel

I want to drive you through the night, down the hills
I'm gonna tell you something you don't want to hear
I'm gonna show you where it's dark, but have no fear

But you're still the same

There something inside you (there something inside you)
It's hard to explain (it's hard to explain )
They're talking about you boy (they're talking about you boy)

Soo...What!:3Do!:3You!:) Think!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3And Enjoy!:3My Friend!:3

Thank You!:)

Please Send Me A Message!:3

;)

:D
Torse chapter 30 . 3/9
uuuuuuUUGGGGGHHHH

YOU BLEEPIN FUDGE MUCKER

...I love bitter(?)sweet endings.
This is 1000 times too perfect.

I HAVE NO WORDS.

JUST KNOW THAT I HATE/LOVE YOU
Deathmagik108 chapter 2 . 3/7
I loved it! 10/10 would read again.
OMG...
I can't describe how much I loved this story!
You're a amazing writer
I not only read it. I felt it
I was happy. Sad. Mad with the characters.
I can't say anything bad about it because there was only good
ViridianK chapter 30 . 2/4
Awesome! Very nice read for the entire thing! Megan invoking her inner Ellis. THAT was funny! XD
pumpkaboo chapter 30 . 2/3
OMG! This chapter :D
lynda.key1 chapter 28 . 1/17
Sigh of relief... So glad Nick understands now.
G chapter 26 . 12/22/2014
Sis, I gotta say. You actually made my eyes water in that second scene with Ellis and Megan. You know how hard it is for me to cry reading things ;) Well done!
lynda.key1 chapter 26 . 12/21/2014
Darn...we lost Coach like permanently. But hey Rochelle is back with a doctor! And they're not chasing Dal off!
Miko1st chapter 25 . 12/20/2014
Oh man, the suspense. I feel like banging a wall.
Barranca chapter 25 . 12/19/2014
Noo! More tears!
I hope this is a case of things getting worse before they finally get better.
Lord Sergal chapter 25 . 12/19/2014
Hey, does anyone else think that those lunatics that shot him also infected him with the green flu?
caditeeos chapter 24 . 12/12/2014
Well done good update I loved how you did nicks apology I hope that get better soon