Reviews for The Legend of Wildfire
jessi chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Great story! The idea of Wildfire was very original and I really enjoyed it!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I like this one too. Sibling cuteness always makes me feel better.

TDH
SetoEevee7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Oh my gosh! That was so beautiful! I loved it! I take it you got the idea from the song Wildfire by Michael Murphy. I like that song. You write so well! Keep up the good work!
I-perfer-2-b-wierd-11 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
wa so cute! i love brotherly stories!

i got tears in my eyes!
Sugaricing chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
There you go again! Trying to kill Seto! Jeeze! I'm gonna have to become his personal bodyguard or somethin...*sigh* EIther you really like the guy and enjoy bringing him back to life, or you just find him a great character to torture.
*Hugs Seto Plushie* Don't worry Seto! I'll protect you!
But I'm not complaining. A lot, anyways. Please write something else, though, cause this was really Cool. How could you write all this out of one small poem?
Greatness, I tell you!
Icing :P
UnbrokenLoyaty chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
I'm getting the feeling your a Kaiba fan
Mojobubbles Kamilah chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Mojobubbles: Whoo, first appearance of Kasumi-neechan.
Kamilah: ...you're older than her.
Mojobubbles: Well, yeah, but that's what Amane-chan calls her in my fic.
Kamilah: Oh, so now Kaiba's going around with his last words, huh?
Mojobubbles: JUST LIKE SEE-THROUGH MARIK SAYING GOODBYE TO RISHID DURING THE YAMI M/YAMI Y DUEL 'CAUSE HE THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA DIE! o.o
Kamilah: Earthquake...owch.
Mojobubbles: I was in an earthquake once. I woke up at like 7 in the morning and my bed was shaking. I thought it was the cat. oo'
Kamilah: ...KASUMI'S HAWAIIAN! *blink*
Mojobubbles: :P So Kasumi got inspired by a song. Coolness. Well, my growed-up Amane fic thing got inspired by a lineart, so...
restlesspirit chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Ur stories r all really great! Hey, i know that song!
Ishuzu chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Good song! I've always liked the song, since I was small *gestures to puncuate sentence*. Though I think the guy in the song did die. Oh, well. Its your fic right? :) It was good. Well written and stuff. I liked it. Keep up the good work!
YGOCritic chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
This is...some story! I like it. Is there really a legend of Wildfire?
Angel-Belle chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Hi there! I know that song, It's a really good song. I'm writing a fan fic that has an angel in it too, but it's not Kasumi! Actually, I haven't decided on a name for her yet. I was thinking of more of a cross between "Touched by An Angel" and anime. If that makes any sense. Anyway, I like what you did with this story.
SetoRulez chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Nice plot! I never would have thought of using 'Wildfire' for a fic idea. Um, it had a few odd parts-which is good. It was just a little bit OOC for Seto regarding how he told Yugi & co. right away about the ghost, though...Other that, it was a great fic! Keep it up.

- SetoRulez
JessiChi chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
*shivers at the song* scary..and i'm home alone..and it's night..and it's kinda cold...-_- anyway good fanfic.
Rakuen chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
O_O Wow, this fic is brilliant! I love ALL your fics! You write so good... _
Mehiel chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
Great story! Please continue real soon!