Reviews for Across the Line
Sou-chan chapter 1 . 4/23
Man ! so much emotion !
i feel like crying really :)

Goog job ;)
montclaire06 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Seriously this fic is a treasure... aw I really love the brotherly relationship this two have... its unique and very heartwarming... hope you gonna write more about them... and you deserve more reviews than this..
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
aww i wanted to read their match... Good story :)
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
It's raining...
Nightingale Heartz chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I rewatched the PoT movie today and obviously have had an overwhelming amount of Ryoga and Ryoma sibling feels. I'm incredibly glad that I found your series of one shots that warmed my heart and this piece is absolutely fantastic. I love how you captured Ryoma's conflicting emotions throughout your entire fanfic. Seriously, I reached the end of the page and my brain more or less screamed "THAT"S IT? THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER CHAPTER. I WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER" But really, I love the characterization of all the characters and how you managed to keep everyone from being 2-dimensional.

I really hope you'll have time and the muse to keep adding more oneshots or furthering Ryoga related pieces. This is by far one of the most in character and brilliant fanfics relating the family relationships of the Echizen brothers I've read. Love it!
iDerpyCake chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
o.0 is there END IT THERE IT WAS GOING SO GOOD I WANNA SEE HOW IT ALL TURNS they become good brothers again or do they stay rivals Y . Y i want more
DarkestCornerOfMyMind chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Oh god, it's so rare to read a heart wrenching brothers-only relationship fanfic like this. This is how I can picture the two of them. THIS. You, my darling, are a genius at writing emotions. Thanks for your hard work.
Windying chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
hah! Ryoga deserve the last part!
SyrenHug chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
If I forgot to tell you, this is perfect, dear. It completely ruined me. Good on you. :)

-Sy
Shinouq chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This is a gorgeous piece of writing and I love that you wrote about my favourite relationship. The only part that felt slightly out of place, if anything, would be that Ryoga fainted but that's just my personal opinion. I hope you continue to write more about them soon :)
shinbei21 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
this is so freakin... beautiful.. uugghh why am i crying... this hit me right into my heart...maybe because i can relate to ryoma... ahaha... i forever love you for writing this.. thank you... :) excuse me while i curl on my bed and cry once more.. ;) stay awesome..
AtobeLover chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Hey you.

Unattainable.
Remember that. No arguments.

I feel like crying, reading this.
Fck you, Fuji. I usually will myself to not hate Fuji everywhere but... exceptions were demanded in this case.

Unattainable.
Got that?
Good.
swanfrost chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I'm a sobbing mess right now brb

Ok

To tell the truth, I think the brotherly relationship between Ryoma and Ryoga is one of the most interesting relationships in the series, and these kinds of fics just make it more interesting.

So good job! ;) (still crying ok)
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Very well written and insightful
bubbles girl24 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Wow. That just blew my mind away. O.O IM SO GLAD THERES A HAPPY ENDING THOUGH.