Reviews for Across the Line
That was beautifuly written. It officially become my new favorite fanfic. Thank you for writing this :D
Amarante96 chapter 1 . 4/14
You really made me cry while reading the fic and god, honestly speaking, I'm kinda pissed at Fuji in this (and he's my fav chara too...). I mean Ryoma's situation here with Ryoga is like a more serious and even more heart shattering ver of the Fuji brothers so of course I get that Fuji would be on Ryoga's 'side' and find Ryoma to have been childish or whatever but really... what he did was cruel.

Of course it was the catalyst for Ryoma going to make up with Ryoga but I really really wanted to scream at Fuji in that moment... In their similar circumstances, Fuji is in Ryoga's position; not Ryoma's. He has no right to judge him. As though Ryoma is not just as victimised by his own insecurities; as if Ryoma wasn't suffering just as much.

The worst feeling in the world is hating someone that you love. To be blamed for it as though you dont already know that it's your fault is even worse.

I get that Fuji was trying to help and spur Ryoma on in his own way but damn it all, that's a 12 year old kid you're saying those things to. A kid who was essentially abandoned and thrown away by the brother who he looked up to and loved - someone who was a very large part of if not all of his world. This is a kid who, in order to protect himself and his heart from shattering from the pain of being abandoned, started hating the brother that he loved.

I know that it was necessary for Ryoma to see that Ryoga was suffering as well but god damn it Fuji! Have some f***ing tact or at least try to place yourself in his shoes...

Personally, I dont think Ryoma ever truly resented Ryoga for being better etc etc - at least not so much more than passing envy and such. To me, his reasons for disliking Ryoga because of all of that were all just reasons that he came up with hinself to convince himself to hate Ryoga after Ryoga left him - to convince himself that he never loved his brother so he wouldnt be hurt.

The true root of his resentment was that he was abandoned by the one who was his world. And really Ryoga did you expect everything to be perfectly ok after pulling such a stunt?...
IzXaRose chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
these two are cute together. tbh id like to see a continuation of this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I honestly cried. thank you so much for this.
Sou-chan chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Man ! so much emotion !
i feel like crying really :)

Goog job ;)
montclaire06 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Seriously this fic is a treasure... aw I really love the brotherly relationship this two have... its unique and very heartwarming... hope you gonna write more about them... and you deserve more reviews than this..
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
aww i wanted to read their match... Good story :)
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
It's raining...
Nightingale Heartz chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I rewatched the PoT movie today and obviously have had an overwhelming amount of Ryoga and Ryoma sibling feels. I'm incredibly glad that I found your series of one shots that warmed my heart and this piece is absolutely fantastic. I love how you captured Ryoma's conflicting emotions throughout your entire fanfic. Seriously, I reached the end of the page and my brain more or less screamed "THAT"S IT? THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER CHAPTER. I WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER" But really, I love the characterization of all the characters and how you managed to keep everyone from being 2-dimensional.

I really hope you'll have time and the muse to keep adding more oneshots or furthering Ryoga related pieces. This is by far one of the most in character and brilliant fanfics relating the family relationships of the Echizen brothers I've read. Love it!
iDerpyCake chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
o.0 is there END IT THERE IT WAS GOING SO GOOD I WANNA SEE HOW IT ALL TURNS they become good brothers again or do they stay rivals Y . Y i want more
DarkestCornerOfMyMind chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Oh god, it's so rare to read a heart wrenching brothers-only relationship fanfic like this. This is how I can picture the two of them. THIS. You, my darling, are a genius at writing emotions. Thanks for your hard work.
Windying chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
hah! Ryoga deserve the last part!
SyrenHug chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
If I forgot to tell you, this is perfect, dear. It completely ruined me. Good on you. :)

-Sy
Shinouq chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This is a gorgeous piece of writing and I love that you wrote about my favourite relationship. The only part that felt slightly out of place, if anything, would be that Ryoga fainted but that's just my personal opinion. I hope you continue to write more about them soon :)
shinbei21 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
this is so freakin... beautiful.. uugghh why am i crying... this hit me right into my heart...maybe because i can relate to ryoma... ahaha... i forever love you for writing this.. thank you... :) excuse me while i curl on my bed and cry once more.. ;) stay awesome..