Reviews for Three Folded Mirror
amadeus17 chapter 1 . 8/27
Holy sh*t please more
Yandere Mikasa is scary :0
Insanisamans chapter 27 . 6/7
Don't get me wrong I love you and your work. But I also hate you. So much. I just cried for an hour. You evil human.
VJM130899 chapter 27 . 4/8
Is Eren really dead or are you gonna do what happened in the anime?
The missing arm and leg?! would this trigger something...eren's titan maybe?!
I read this in one sitting cause the storyline is gripping!
Pls update soon *shows puppy dog eyes and pouts* pretty pls!

*sniffle*
Hannah L-Sama chapter 27 . 3/30
Oh. My. Gosh.
This story has been amazing. Great story, gripping plot, just ugh. I love it all. I literally screamed "No!" When I saw there wasn't another chapter. And oh man Eren, the poor baby had to suffer so much :/ and is he really dead? I can't help but have a hunch that this was just the ex-shifters staging their deaths to escape the law, but now that Eren is gone... Wow. Truly amazing job on this story. Can't wait for more.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 27 . 3/8
HOLY CRAP! HOW? WHY? I'M HEARTBROKEN!
this killed me.
eren going to see the fucking ocean killed me.
you killed me.
JulianneL chapter 27 . 3/8
...character death?! T.T Ch 28 preview confuses me though...
Sour-Mochi chapter 27 . 3/7
YOU LITERALLY MADE ME CRAI! TTvTT oh man, I wasn't expecting that and at first I was like 'oh he's gonna be okay, he still has titan healing powers, right?' but I don't think he can use them on himself...Oh gosh, I gotta go like think about my life right now JK XD but right now I'm seriously wishing this was one of those stories where like true love's kiss will bring somebody back to life! (and also i'm a bit confused) but I love this story, I really do and i'm so deeply invested in it, I can't wait to see what happens next!
DearlyFictitious chapter 27 . 3/6
*sluggishly wakes up*
Huh? Whasshappening? What did I miss?
*reads chapter*
ASDFGHJKL! *THUD! Twitches on the floor unconsciously*
OMG SHE ATE EREN NOOOOOOOOOOO ERIRI MUST LIVE OOOOONNNNNN...
DearlyFictitious chapter 26 . 2/28
*blinks owlishly*
Wait...WUUUUUUUTT?! NOOOOOOO! SHe aTe ErEN?!
ASDFGHJKL!
*faints*
LunaAngel-Eclipse chapter 25 . 2/7
You are so evil. Feeding me this amazing new chapter, but also leaving me with the knowledge that I must wait for the next! Ahh~ I love this so much, the characters are so real, the plot is fascinating, the writing is wonderfully skilled. I just...URGH! This is too good for words! Can't wait for chapter 26!
EbonySapphire chapter 24 . 1/15
So damn close!
toolazytologin chapter 24 . 1/9
i really enjoy how you provide introspection for the two main characters eren and levi. it makes it so the readers can empathize with them. also, i understand it must be hard, and probably takes a long time to get the character's feelings and thoughts right let alone organize them into the plot, so thank you for updating regardless.
but, if you don't mind some criticism, it feels like it's dragging on. mainly because yes, there is a crisis at hand, but that's all we get to read about. no building on their feelings, no action on their thoughts or feelings- it's like hitting a wall. you tell us exactly how they feel but we don't see it in their actions. eren just seems timid- which he is so much more than, just like levi only comes off as angry. as soon as the story begins getting somewhere, like in chap 24, something always happens. it is good to read about the reality of the characters situations and how they must feel, but it does get a little predictable. the warning "slow slow build" justifies it, but it'll still feel rushed when or if the characters finally realize (i don't know what you're planning excuse me) their feelings? there's much internal conflict, but i feel the conflict can be resolved if they just communicate. one of them must take the initiative because to be honest, miscommunication, sitting and stewing over one's thoughts, is one of the biggest writing errors people can make- it's convenient, understandable, but so so frustrating/uninteresting and overused. i hope that wasn't too harsh. i don't want to tell you how to write, i don't have the right, (that rhymedddd haha) but i hope some of it helped in some way! this is a great story, and you portray eren's situation with sensitivity, in a reasonable realistic way. thanks again
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 24 . 1/8
Wooo! New chapter! And it was a doozy. It was just so painful and sad at the beginning and then got all seductive. Nice.