Reviews for Zero The Uchiha
Fun Fact; Kaname means 'Essential'
Not the best grammar but it is ...alright
*asuma
*does
Chairman Kurihara chapter 1 . 6/22
Where's the third member?
FleetingSpectre chapter 1 . 5/24
It would be a good story if you fixed all gramatical and spelling errors. I can clearly see the plot but it needs improvement
Minato Vs Tobi chapter 4 . 12/13/2018
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE AT THE START OF THE NARUTO SERIES . . . WHAT
What Happend With Minato Being the Fourth Hokage , Tobi Attacking Konoha , Releaser The Kyubi From Kushina , ETC You just Cant Let That NOT to Happen , Because Tobi Attack They Knew a Uchica Was the One who controlled it , ETC .
The Uchiha Clan Wants An Inside "War" Between Konoha And The Uchiha(Coup D'etat) .
Shisui Want to Stop that using Kotoamatsukami , "Fails" , Danzo steal One of Shisui Oyes , Shisui Gave his Other Eye to Itacho , He Sees Shisui Suicide , Awakens Mangekyo And With Help of The Masked Uchiha Who Lives Outside Of The Village, Exterminates Every Uchiha Except Sasuke Other Than He , NO EXCEPTIONS , Not "Itachi Girl Friend" And Logicaly Not exeption of Obito GrandMother and Obito "Brother" Soo . Welp There Is Where Your Story End
There is a lox of Non Existent PLOT , Also Plot Holes
Mangekyo chapter 4 . 12/13/2018
That Is Not How The Mangekyo Sharingan Works , Was even Showned by Itachi And Sasuke ,
Also The Mangekyo Design Its Different and not Slightly Different But By Far different
Itashi Had Tsukuyomi (His Stronges Genjutsu ,also can "Control" the time of the Genjutsu , In The Real Word Can be 1 Second Or Less and in the Genjutsu you can be more Than 3 Days) And Amaterasu (The Black Flames That Dont Dissapear Until 7 Days And 7 Nights)
Sasuke Had Amaterasu And "Inferno Style:Flame Control" (The Abilitie to change The form and the size of the flames and Also to Extinguish the Amaterasu If He Wants)
Madara And His Brother Mangekyo Sharingan Powers Are Unknown
Obito 1 Eye Has the Long Range Kamui And the Other The Close Range Kamui Sending Parts , His Complete Body Or Just Enter In The Kamui Dimension
Also I Dont Think Sasuke Had Amaterasu Because His Mangekyo Had it when he awekeaned it , But More Likeli because Itachis Trap To Burn Tobi With it
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2018
l
Guesswhodied chapter 6 . 10/29/2018
Hey listen I respect what you have going here but unfortunately you need to go through and reread your chapters a ton of spelling mistakes were made and don't you think zero is a little too overpowered
TheWantedPoet chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
I'm sorry to say this, but your grammar is off, and the pacing in this story, is really bad. There are also certain things that you could have used to make this story more interesting. Like Orchimaru being Zero's teacher, you could have used that. Kaname is totally a filler spot, just there to fill in the extra 3rd person spot. And why does it skip so many years, I would like to see some character development. Like Zero and Anko's relationship, I mean they started off hating each other and then time skip! Oh they're married, I wonder how that happened. Well I guess that's too bad for me, cause it doesn't explain anything. Well, just fix somethings, please. This story seems interesting but it's too unreadable right now.
END D BLACK chapter 79 . 1/2/2018
I loved the story, sorry that the zero dies in the end
Guest chapter 78 . 8/8/2017
Where's 79 fagget
Spectacled Man chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
Couldn't get past the first chapter. The story is in present tense. As in, 'Zero and Obito are brothers.'
No. Just no.
I do not want to read a play. Especially with the kin of flow the story has, it seems more like narration than description.
If this had been a play, it might have been good, but as it tried to be a story, it belongs neither here nor there.
malikmi95 chapter 78 . 4/7/2017
great story
Kuro Ori97 chapter 78 . 12/8/2016
Don't push yourself and think about the stories too hard. Think about yourself and make yourself happy. Hope you will get better and feel better than before!