Reviews for Sleep Habits
Ali-Paoli chapter 1 . 9/24
I loved this. This is possibly one of the best MakoHaru fanfictions I have ever read. Even the fact that it's (through no fault of its own) canon divergent from the end of seaso 1 onward doesn't tale away from the story or how amazingly, overwhelmingly /accurate/ and in character this is! i absolutely loved this. Thank you so much for writing this!
Weflyatnight62 chapter 1 . 8/27
Oh my gooshhhh I love love loved this! Definetly a fic i will be re-reading in the future, your writing style is rrly good :)
Macy chapter 1 . 3/31
Wow... just wow... it was very well done. The way the story was told, it seemed just how it really would happen in the anime. The way it's done, you don't even have to watch the anime to love this. Very well writing, story building, relationships, ALL. NO FAULTS AT ALL.
dauntlessofthesea chapter 1 . 3/29
I'm drowning in fluff
Help
The cuteness is killing me
flufflover chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I loved the fluff!
Tammy chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Oh my god I love this! *cue fangirl squeals and rash, unhuman arm waving*
XxMeowking chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I really liked this story!
I can see you out a lot of effort into it, And I've never seen something better! Great job!
Random Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I have nothing to say other than "Wow!" Amazing work
Jennosaur chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
AWW this is the sweetest thing ever! Everything about this is perfect. I'm so glad this exists, thank you so much for sharing!
sinfulxdaises chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
umm this is super long and I had to read it in between lectures to finish this 12k fic. The story has a really nice plot but Im not a shipper of RinHaru or HaruRin for the matter so when Haruka's first kiss was given to Rin, I wad irritated no doubt and kinda doubted that this would end as a MakoHaru. I've seen that the emotionless Haruka has become aggressive HAHA. The process of them getting together was long but you wrote it beautifully. I wished there would be some ReiGisa moments though HAHA KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED LET THOSE CREATIVE JUICES FLOW
ogdenc chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Holy crap. This was one of the best Free! fics I've ever read. It's hella long but so worth reading all of it
Dreamshipper229 chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
God, oh god was this cute! I completely melted reading this and you made my heart do the tingly thing it does when something is adorable! This is one of my first MakoHaru fics and I love the pairing even more now thanks to you! Awesome Job! Xoxo
shouldbesleeping chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Not what you were expecting or no, this was great. There are practically infinite ways of seeing those two's relationship. This was just another, lovely, portrayal.
PrincessBluetree chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
OMG this was the best MakoHaru fanfiction!
I love, love, love how in character they are and I can totally imagine their relationship like this (broken and first yes, but sweet in the end)
The ending was perfect!
(Lol at Haruka saying Makoto can do even more).
Thank you so much for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
omg this is my fave makoharu fic of all time! i must've read it at least 5 times now! thank you so much for this, it was BEAUTIFUL 3