Reviews for Sleep Habits
I just absolutely loved it. Seriously, it was the best fanfiction i've ever read! The story was told amazingly, the plot was perfect, all the character's were exactly how they're supposed to be, just... Wow. I almoust started crying at the end, it was just so incredible. Thank you So Much for writing this story! You are an amazing writer3 nothing i wrote in this rewiew can possibly tell you how much i loved this story, it's just simply PERFECTION! Love you333
Meep chapter 1 . 4/28
Aw...
This is so cute!
SaturnXK chapter 1 . 4/14
I'm gonna cry omg this was so good.
Ari chapter 1 . 3/21
I'm a huge RinHaru shipper but I'm also a sucker for fluffy fanfics and I have to say I loved this to pieces.
Not only the relationship between Haruka and Makoto, or how beautifully well you described Haru thoughts and feelings, but also the pace of the fic, how they, through the years, have become how they are and how they relationship has been adjusting around the changes.
And the whole "we're a bunch of cute sleeping kittens" it's just so lovely I would never get the image out of my head.
FourteenthDoctor chapter 1 . 2/9
I would like to take this time to thank our lord and savior, MyCurrentObsession, for bestowing upon something so absolutely - and I quote - "beautiful." We humbly accept your gift and shall cherish the becomings of MakoHaru until Season III comes out to ruin it for us, if it may.

This is /amazing/. You're a great writer! I love your style and the prompt is one of the best ones I've ever read. Keep up the good work, yo. *two thumbs up*
Anon chapter 1 . 1/17
This is amazing. It's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for when I started hunting for stories in this fandom. I can't imagine that I'll find anything better, and even if another story is equal to this, it'll take a long time to find. Kudos to you. You're a great writer :-)
Ray chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This was adorable x.x
CallisaDawn chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Waaaaaaa! So cute!
Ariana Fortigue chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
It's simple, just like how Haruka would have looked out on life, and it brings the characters to live in its honest simplicity. The feelings, the events and every scene just fits together like pieces of a puzzle and brought out a story that gives me a warm feeling at the end.
Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece of work!

A.R.F.
Grlybrainiac chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Oh my god...the end made me tear up. It's so beautiful! Lovely writing...I just...it's amazing 3
SBTrulz chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Omg this was so cute. The only thing that bothered me was the haru&rin kiss because i hate rinharu but other than that it was great!
wherecanibuyaphone chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
user mycurrentobessions,
how dare.
how.

this one shot broke me one second and the next it put me back together; what an awful yet pleasant feeling, your writing truly is a dangerous weapon.
besides getting ripped to shreds and having the pieces collected by the force of makoharu and your literary talent, i also did a notheworthy amount of flailing (also induced by aforementioned force), which - fortunately - did not result in any harmful scenarios unfolding (except my elbow hit the bed frame once but i recovered almost instantly, no hard feelings.)
some parts of the story would have me so immersed in reading that my breathing slowed down and i could actually feel the gaps between my heartbeats getting longer and longer; when other parts would cause my heartbeat to sky-rocket and make me feel all tingly and warm inside. does that sound dangerous? don't worry, i am still alive and kicking, i am not writing this from the afterlife.

the way the story flows is seamless; the paragraphs in themselves are so neatly written that altogether they make this whole thing such an easy read and the scenes you chose to describe seem all so improtant i didn't want to miss a single word - i am still in awe.

well, this comes from a person with no literary knowledge whatsoever and english as her second language, so as a judging person i am not particularly trustworthy, but what counts is the fact that you really had me lost in your story and that it made me feel all kinds of funny things, right? also let me tell you that i found this story really early in the morning (1am), looking at the word count in horror, but once i started reading i could. not. stop. for the life of me and i actually powered through this until 3 in the morning (i had to stop occasionally to collect myself, clutch my chest and spill some imaginary tears.)
i eventually missed my first class because i overslept but still, no hard feelings. it was so worth it.
HallowRain chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This is the most adorable story I've ever read!1 3
UnfinishedCadenza chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Oh my goodness. That was amazing. I actually just had oral surgery, and it's difficult to smile, but this story made me do exactly that. You understand and communicate Haru's relationship dynamics with amazing accuracy. I love your descriptions of what kind of force Rin had in Haru's life. Also, tiny Gou is ADORABLE. But the fact that in a (very long) one-shot you were able to cover the passage of time and changing of Haru&Mako's relationship is an astounding feat. This was exactly the kind of story I was looking for. I still think this was pretty fluffy, even if you beg to differ. Despite getting more heated at parts, it flowed along really naturally, and the fluffy bits still made me squeal. I absolutely love how you portray both Haru and Mako. Bravo, kind author!
MissJunkie chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
That was.. Beautiful. Truly beautiful.