Reviews for Brave
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Awww... I love that last bit in particular. If Booth does a ton of work on the house, that's his investment in their collective future, don't you think? Sounds like this one might be a "fixer-upper."
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Oh my god. That ending! You are the real God.
miss random chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Lovely story! Very well written !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
That was awesome...totally loved it...
maybe if your thinking of expanding...take a leap into maybe 12 mths or so, into the future, a pregnant bones, b&b all moved in to 'their new family home', maybe parker's living with them permanently due to becca going o'seas for work & bones giving booth 'her fiancee or husband', the support to 'emotionally, financially & legally' to have his son under his roof 24/7 & even giving her boys the option to have her legally adopt parker...
i'd love to see some b&b family fun times ahead... Caroline, Melbourne, Australia.
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Sigh.
eoforever22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
aww, so cute. loved the ending:)
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I have to confess, I don't know the song. I will listen to it, now, though.

I love the way she goes through the house and the way she decides she wants it is so Brennan. And it's so Booth to get so hurt over it, and while I see why he does, I also see her side. You're very good at painting a clear picture of where both characters are coming from and I love that.

She is so very brave there, at the end, isn't she? It was a nice twist I did not at all see coming and I enjoyed it tremendously.

2nd confession: I read this when you first posted it. I never review from my phone. I'm a very bad friend.
tantemary chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Lovely story!
thorteso chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was so wonderful! I love the brave theme :)
love2read2much chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Loved it thanks for sharing this story with us
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Great story!
LondonLi chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is amazing. You write such great fic and it's been a pleasure to get this long one-shot today. Thanks so much for writing tributes we can all enjoy.
stapes206 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
FABULOUS!
dorisbay chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I like the way they always are able to find compromises to stay together. Thanks for this, I loved it :)
KKKat chapter 1 . 8/14/2013