Reviews for Hat Trick
Mama's Stories chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
Oh shit!
0rchidd chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
That was a DAM GOOD three way, MORE! Please more! Wonderfully descriptive! I cant pick a favorite part from this.
How Conn was completely indifferent to Murph walking in and continuing his play
How the two of them were comfortable without having to talk it out between them
How they didn't try to mentally block the other out, they knew where the other was at all times
How watching other brother with her was a turn on each of them
Love reading when and what really curls their toes, gotta know what they are feeling. Like how Conn loves head and what about it he loves so much or how badly he wanted her ass. Love descriptive writing here.
Conn being so assertive is a turn on as well, "pushing her towards his brother "get on'im""
Describing Murph's face as he asked her to "do dat again"
Describing Conn's POV, and what was going through his head
The use of the word quim
Conn fucking her right on top of Murph
Getting Murph's POV while watching unabashed then seeing an opportunity and taking it without a second thought

Ya you got me riled up reading this, now Im wanting so much more. Love the brothers, love the brothers together in any fashion this story is near the top of my list.
Elle Gardner chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Oh what naughty, naughty boys. I loved it.

Nice 1st threesome, I could see those hot hockey guys getting plenty of sex after every game.

SCORE!
IndianWalker chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
nice...
Sick-and-TwistedMind chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
I wish I was Dana. I'd love to be in a MacManus sandwich
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
DAT VEIN. I wanna lick it. Sigh. I'm entranced by a blood vessel. I have issues. This story, however, does not. Very glad I finally got the time to finish it.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
HA! Serves ya right, ya slutty Irishman! Murphy, ALWAYS check the license of a new chick! ALWAYS.
Hunter's Grrrll chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
As always, you never disappoint. Your smut is always erotic, filled with the perfect traits of our beloved twins. Conner not listening and going ahead with the ass play, Murphy following his brother's lead. And, your character development ... You're rocking it Trish. The details you give to the characters enrich the story.
Now I know hat trick 3 but hoping for more ... ?
AislingIsobel chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Whoa...just whoa. I'm kinda at a loss for words but it's a good loss for words.

That was incredible, such detail and description...I mean whoa. And dayum that was a lot of sex!

Fantastic job with the hockey and the story as a hole, loved it!
AislingIsobel chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Oh, good night Murphy!

That aside HAWT, sex scene...I love the story, the twist and the way Murph and Annie met. The adorable nature of her and that was what initially attracted him to her. It was sweet and kinda what we all hope.

Amazing job!
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I like it! I have a confession, I'm not a sports girl in any way, shape or form and the closest I've ever been to a hockey game is the Mighty Ducks movies. But I like it, the descriptions of the ice and the box are awesome. An interesting twist on our lovely MacManus boys!

PS - I love blowjob scenes, not sure why, but they are by far my favorite. And that pizza line had me cackling.
DeDe324 chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Sweet Mary mother of God... Can you just marry me? Now? Please?

While I think that chapter 1 is my favorite of this story, this is just... Hnnnnggggg! Christ. If this is your first "published" attempt at a threeway, my Lord do I want to read your non-published stuff.

I love the exchange between Connor and Murphy followed by Murphy and Rocco. I think it's very true to all three of their characters and you wrote them so well. But onto the important things...

Sweet baby Jesus... Dana was a perfect third piece of this puzzle. And thank you for making it that this isn't a regular occurrence for these two boys. I like how you have Murphy join, but he seems to understand that Connor was there first and he isn't going to overstep his bounds. It's very polite of him, ha. And thank you, thank you, thank you for having Connor be the one that she's truly interested in or whatever. I always feel like our boy tends to get the shaft (haha).

I really, really, really like the whole anal play section. It seems SO Connor to just want to do it regardless of how she might feel about it, but I'm glad she was able to manage to get out of it since she seemed so against it. And having the brothers take turns, into it.

LOVE that Murphy offers a hand (and tongue) to finish her off. Brilliant and sexy.

I love this story so much and wish I could favorite it over and over again. Seriously, this is probably my current favorite in the fandom. SO GOOD!
DeDe324 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Oh Murphy, you dog, you!

I know you had been having a bit of trouble with this section, but you knocked it out of the park (sorry, wrong sport reference). I like that you Annie is a bit different from most OCs that end up with the boys, even if it is only for a night. I like that she's more shy and reserved and that Murphy kinda has to coax her into the situation with him. It's nice having to see him work for it.

I really enjoy reading his analysis of her. Let me just be honest, I love when you have us get into these boys' heads a bit. I really love being able to see into their minds for a bit.

Because of Annie reservedness (that probably isn't even a word, but oh well), the sex scene could have been fairly vanilla, but I like the way you tied in little details and such like that. I especially like the whole thing with it being Connor's bed, haha.

Love it... the chapter, the story, you... yes. Brilliance. :)
Rhanon Brodie chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
What a dirty, flirty, fuck-hot romp. Loved it, all three periods, and the way the boys were portrayed. Too often we put them on a pedestal and forget that they are a pair of horny, sexy Irish fuckers. Thanks again for for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Loving this. I can definitely see the boys taking part in a little bit of hockey.

Murphy should start checking i.d's before letting chicks come around lol.