Reviews for The Foothills Hideaway
L2GQ chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Bravo! Bravo! (Standing ovation clapping until my hands hurt and a crazy smile on my face like a clown on steroids lol) that was amazing, beautiful, fabulous, great collaboration of creative minds and just heart warming. Thank you for the happily ever after! Looking forward to more from you soon! Keep on rocking super star!
Godlove chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
That was a beautiful story, and i just love it all. Every since the first chapter to the very end. That was a great work. Congratulations for both of you
Dav7788 chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
I love this story. It is just such a great story.
tanner12 chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Absolutely beautiful job. Really well done.

Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
:'( I cried
irishinkjunkie1024 chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
You've had us waiting 2wks already for the final installment of this beautiful story..PLEASE do your absolute best not to keep us waiting to much longer! They have to find each other again, they both so greatly deserve their happy ending...
Later Days
xyepx chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
If I was emotional I'd be crying right now!
googoo4u chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
This is one of the best stories I've had the pleasure of reading and reviewing. It brings back many fond memories of life as a teenager. And at this point in my life it reminds me of two very beautiful souls. Keep up the great work. Your writing is fantastic,update soon. Please, and continue to grace us with your passionate writing. You give hopeless romantic like me hope.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
omg i need more!
gina chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I love this story you have a romantic soul keep writing good stories
son-lyn chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Yaay, there's gonna be more! This story is so awesome, can't wait to see how they're gonna fix the distance thing;). So yea, keep up the great work, this is one of the bes stories I've read on here, there's so much intensity, love it!
Oh and, another yay: they said those 3 words! Swoon:)
freedom4trace chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Can't wait...such a great story :D
L2GQ chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Awe dude your killing me here now that they found each other Spencer has to leave awe man... Turn around Spencer forget Chicago stay with Ash and live happily ever after that you both deserve! Well that's my version i hope to happen lol. Pls post soon rock star!
irishinkjunkie1024 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
What an amazingly heartbreaking chapter! It's been awhile since a story has actually made me cry, but damn..Anyways so looking forward to the next and final chapter, PLEASE don't keep us waiting to long. They have to find their way back to each other, they both deserve to be happy and I think that can only happen if their together.
Later Days