Reviews for The Foothills Hideaway
Godlove chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
U made me tear up a little great update can't wait for the next one
Devje chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
My God, but the punctuation in this is beyond compare! Story's not bad, either.
heregoingthere chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Oh shittttttt
xyepx chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
I like that cliffhanger keep going
Derpalicious chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Oh snap.
IhEaRtSpAsHlEy chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Dun dun dunnnnnn...pms plz
googoo4u chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Wonderful update. You totally rock this story. So Spencer time to fight for your girl. Let's see you kick some booty. When I read this story it takes me back cuz I love horseback riding use to do it alot as a teenager. So ok quick with the next chapter please.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Only one more?! Noooo, there can be so many more with how well you have written this story, thank you for that by the way...
chyannjade chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Love this fic! Can't wait for the next chapter. Post more soon.
SoNFan chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
PMS
L2GQ chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Holy crap batman! Everyone needs to find themselves before they could live and love again. I hope Spencer stays and writes a book about "Hearsey and Blackie's adventures" lol or something...just stay with Ash. Pls post soon!
freedom4trace chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Holy freaking cow! Just happened to fall over your story today and its is beyond amazing :D I can't wait for the next chapter...for the whole rest of the story !
xyepx chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
I'm in awe!
OnThePrecipice21 chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Take as much time as you need. for some reason i enjoy waiting for your story. I guess its so heavy that its hard to imagine reading it all so quickly. its beautiful. so so so beautiful.
googoo4u chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
I have read all 4 of your previous stories Teacher's Pet being my favorite. But, oh my this one by far exceeds all expectations. I am just captivated by the setting,the emotions,the feelings these girls are having for each other. The way Ashley has opened herself up to Spencer leaving herself vulnerable to heart ache but,willing to risk it all for the sake of true beautiful love. The way you wrote their lovemaking wow! One could only dream. As for Spencer can't wait to read her back story. Spencer is truly in Love but, scared. Don't run away from it, run fast, no looking back whole heartly and crazy into love. Like you said sometimes you find the most beautiful and incredible thing when you were not looking or something like that. I love it. Keep writing and I'll keep reading and very soon I hope.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »