Reviews for The Foothills Hideaway
freedom4trace chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Can't wait...such a great story :D
L2GQ chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Awe dude your killing me here now that they found each other Spencer has to leave awe man... Turn around Spencer forget Chicago stay with Ash and live happily ever after that you both deserve! Well that's my version i hope to happen lol. Pls post soon rock star!
irishinkjunkie1024 chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
What an amazingly heartbreaking chapter! It's been awhile since a story has actually made me cry, but damn..Anyways so looking forward to the next and final chapter, PLEASE don't keep us waiting to long. They have to find their way back to each other, they both deserve to be happy and I think that can only happen if their together.
Later Days
Godlove chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
U made me tear up a little great update can't wait for the next one
Devje chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
My God, but the punctuation in this is beyond compare! Story's not bad, either.
heregoingthere chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Oh shittttttt
xyepx chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
I like that cliffhanger keep going
Derpalicious chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Oh snap.
SON-SwanQueen16 chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Dun dun dunnnnnn...pms plz
I3VauseMan chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Wonderful update. You totally rock this story. So Spencer time to fight for your girl. Let's see you kick some booty. When I read this story it takes me back cuz I love horseback riding use to do it alot as a teenager. So ok quick with the next chapter please.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Only one more?! Noooo, there can be so many more with how well you have written this story, thank you for that by the way...
chyannjade chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Love this fic! Can't wait for the next chapter. Post more soon.
SoNFan chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
PMS
L2GQ chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
Holy crap batman! Everyone needs to find themselves before they could live and love again. I hope Spencer stays and writes a book about "Hearsey and Blackie's adventures" lol or something...just stay with Ash. Pls post soon!
freedom4trace chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Holy freaking cow! Just happened to fall over your story today and its is beyond amazing :D I can't wait for the next chapter...for the whole rest of the story !
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »