Reviews for The Foothills Hideaway
xyepx chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
I'm in awe!
OnThePrecipice21 chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Take as much time as you need. for some reason i enjoy waiting for your story. I guess its so heavy that its hard to imagine reading it all so quickly. its beautiful. so so so beautiful.
I3VauseMan chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
I have read all 4 of your previous stories Teacher's Pet being my favorite. But, oh my this one by far exceeds all expectations. I am just captivated by the setting,the emotions,the feelings these girls are having for each other. The way Ashley has opened herself up to Spencer leaving herself vulnerable to heart ache but,willing to risk it all for the sake of true beautiful love. The way you wrote their lovemaking wow! One could only dream. As for Spencer can't wait to read her back story. Spencer is truly in Love but, scared. Don't run away from it, run fast, no looking back whole heartly and crazy into love. Like you said sometimes you find the most beautiful and incredible thing when you were not looking or something like that. I love it. Keep writing and I'll keep reading and very soon I hope.
SON-SwanQueen16 chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
I love this story...post more soon
karissapaula chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Heart-warming. Thank you for making this :)
L2GQ chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
OMG this is just heart melting I'm sure they will be able to heal eachother... Maybe Spence could write from the mountain and stay like forever! Just leave a all the drama in Chicago and follower your heart! Pls post soooooonnnnn!
SoNFan chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
PMS!
Mika chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
It's hard to believe we're only 3 chapters in on this. I have a love/hate relationship with getting so pulled in to stories like this because an update is frequently on my mind. It feels like the wait between chapters have been long, but nevertheless, worth it every time. And for what it's worth to you- the last half of this was tasteful and actually very beautiful. Well done :)
lilce1992 chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
I wonder if that's the reason Ashley quit the force
xyepx chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Woah!
Anjela78 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Miluji Vaše psaní, Vaše příběhy!Přeji Vám mnoho osobních, pracovních a zejména spisovatelských úspěchů. Vždy se těším na nové kapitoly Vašich příběhů. Krásný zbytek neděle z Czech Republic přeje Lada
vts chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Oh the suspense! really great storytelling happening here keep it up
MADDY22 chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
great chapter glad to see y back love y stories
SON-SwanQueen16 chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
I Like This Story So Far Pms
Dominomino chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Wow this is really great! Both of them are mysterious and I can't wait to know more about their back story. PMS :)
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »