Reviews for The Foothills Hideaway
IhEaRtSpAsHlEy chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
I love this story...post more soon
karissapaula chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Heart-warming. Thank you for making this :)
L2GQ chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
OMG this is just heart melting I'm sure they will be able to heal eachother... Maybe Spence could write from the mountain and stay like forever! Just leave a all the drama in Chicago and follower your heart! Pls post soooooonnnnn!
SoNFan chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
PMS!
Mika chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
It's hard to believe we're only 3 chapters in on this. I have a love/hate relationship with getting so pulled in to stories like this because an update is frequently on my mind. It feels like the wait between chapters have been long, but nevertheless, worth it every time. And for what it's worth to you- the last half of this was tasteful and actually very beautiful. Well done :)
lilce1992 chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
I wonder if that's the reason Ashley quit the force
xyepx chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Woah!
Anjela78 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Miluji Vaše psaní, Vaše příběhy!Přeji Vám mnoho osobních, pracovních a zejména spisovatelských úspěchů. Vždy se těším na nové kapitoly Vašich příběhů. Krásný zbytek neděle z Czech Republic přeje Lada
vts chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Oh the suspense! really great storytelling happening here keep it up
MADDY22 chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
great chapter glad to see y back love y stories
IhEaRtSpAsHlEy chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
I Like This Story So Far Pms
Dominomino chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Wow this is really great! Both of them are mysterious and I can't wait to know more about their back story. PMS :)
goggles4321 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Really? Spencer can't see Ashley in a cop uniform?! Cause...gah! You're killing me, Smalls, with the visuals. :)

Love the story so far...looking forward to where you'll be taking us!
Sgarc12 chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
After a day of wrestling with the kids I've finally got them into bed. I open my phone and look at the date... Face meet palm. Palm meet face. And I think...You freakin idiot. Way to freaking go. YOU ARE A PAIN IN THE ASS! With all that said... HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY! ;P

Now for the review: I love this story and it's so hard to freaking beta because I'm too into actually reading it to pay attention to what I'm suppose to be doing. And at the end of this chapter I was looking for the arrow to continue to the next chapter. I just want more. More! MORE! NOW! Please and thank you!

I'm glad we got a little back story from Ashley but it seems as though she shared more about herself to Spencer than Spencer has shared. So who's the mysterious one after all? Can't wait to read about bullet scars.

So move along. I'll send up a pack of Reds a d you get on to writing.
son-lyn chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
One word: Amazing! I don't know what is is, but the way you write makes this story really intriguing. Also having Dev beta this is a guaranteed plus too;). Can't wait to read more!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »