Reviews for The Foothills Hideaway
henesseycarter chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Excellent first chapter really great
abworkma chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Very nice start. Thanks!
obsessedwithmsagron chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
You are a one of a kind author whose stories intrigue the readers. Its always a pleasure to read one of your stories and this one certainly does not dissapoint. Great chapter. Can't wait for more..
Sgarc12 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Where's my shout out?! I'll forgive you this time.

Ashley is so damn mysterious! How can you fall in love with such a mysterious person?! I guess since this is fiction I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. ;)

Enough bullshitting! As your bestest ( I know it's not a word) online friend EVER ( and beta) I'll have to give my honest opinion...

Ashley intrigues me and pisses me off. But I feel like she's shy for a physical reason maybe scars or something on the body, with they way she made spencer turn round.

Spencer is as blonde as they come. Now really really think about it. She kind of reminds me of you! Actually...

Nvmd.

Good work firecrAcker. Can't wait to read the back story!
goggles4321 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Yay! You're back!

As per usual, I love the story (and the crazy hanging-off-the-mountain action!), I love the characters - I especially love this Ashley. So mysterious! Can't wait to find out more about her past and why she's clinging on to the mountain too, so to speak.

Also, you had me at tool belt.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
You're one of my fav writers is good to see u back with a soon to be classic story
whocares chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
OMG! this is so amazing! really! wooooow I really hope you post regularly...CONTINUE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wilderness Spashley, yes please. Looking forward to this, great start!
M.L.J123 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Love this chapter, I already know this story will be great ! :)
snowdrop1026 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Well, look who is back. Super excited to see a other story from you. I knew before even reading it, it was going to be epic. You didn't disappoint. I can't wait to read more. Both girls are so mysterious, Ashley more so. Can't wait to see their back stories. PMS
steele420 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Lovely lovely lovely first chapter! I really enjoyed it!
son-lyn chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I really really love the vibe of this story so far, can't wait to read more:)
L2GQ chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Love this so far...mysterious, adventurous, and intriguing. Your story lines always keeps me at wanting more. Pls post soon! Keep on rocking!
OnThePrecipice21 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
reviewing before i read! i can't believe you are back. im so excited. nearly 5,000 words for ONE chapter is a lot. well i am looking forward to it. i know it is going to be a great story. thanks for sharing with us.
melirufus chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I see this has the potencial to becoming a great story got me intrigued here PMS
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »