Reviews for The Curious Tale of Harry and Luna
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Please update soon! I'm really enjoying this story. I love how its mature and light-hearted at the same time, it's hard to find stories like that. I would definitely like to see more!
midnightgamin chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
Dammit Harry. Open your eyes -on second thought, just squint.
-sorry, got carried away there.
Cuthbert72 chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
This again is heartwarming. You have described very well Harry's predicament and Luna's forensic analysis of it. You have made it fairly plain that Luna is very much taken with Harry as a person. I like the way you have depicted Harry's feelings hints that he may, just may be falling in love with her - in a way that he has never been in love before. As I said before, Luna is special.
ResidentEvilChris chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Haha comparing Ginny to Mary Jane was BRILLIANT.
berserker823 chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Kind author... may I have some more chapters? Please, it's really good.
Cuthbert72 chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
This chapter gave me a warm feeling inside. Luna is demonstrating what a special person she is. Harry should follow his instincts and let love take its course. These two people are desperately in need of companionship.
cinderellas-bollywood-princess chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
loved it 3
cinderellas-bollywood-princess chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
oh my god. love this. do continue soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
please write another chapter I really like the story
moonlight10060 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
harry's marriage.
That was sad
Softly Spoken Weasley Girl chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Oooh, I liked it. Short and sweet (: Update soon!
Cuthbert72 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
This is interesting, but quite sad. I like Luna and this shows her going through an unhappy phase. The previous reviewer thought Luna was OOC. I think she would have mellowed after giving birth to twins and enduring 13 years of a loveless marriage. Please continue, even though the possible breakup of Harry and Ginny will bring more sadness.
Alistair Ruadh chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I think this story has some promise, although I'd recommend some seriously longer chapters. Also, as much as it's difficult to accomplish, Luna is pretty OOC as far as I can see. I'd suggest working some of her dreamy, less coherent self into the story a little more. That being said, this is a fairly original story in the Huna pairing, and I'd love to keep reading it!
Softly Spoken Weasley Girl chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I like it! The next chapter should be them meeting... and they're both married, but both are struggling, and they try and brush it off and say they're doing fine, but then admit they aren't… I don't know, just an idea (: Hope it's updated soon!