Reviews for Dash of Summer
Anon chapter 69 . 5/28
I usually choose not to read long FICS. I usually choose not to read FICS that include Caskett children. But yours are so beautifully written. I find myself reading the Dash series and looking forward to the next chapters. I care and believe in these people.

Thank you. Amazing story. I really hope you change your mind and write another epic in the Dash universe. I need to visit their world to keep mine sane.
jpwood chapter 13 . 5/1
oh man, that scene with the bathroom break was hilarious...
Guest chapter 69 . 9/14/2016
Just as good on the second read as it was on the first. I hope we can read another Dash epic again soon.

You Are The Best!
flowerninja chapter 69 . 1/18/2016
Oh my gosh. I can't believe I'm at the end! This series of Epics have made me laugh,cry,giggle,scared,angry,hopeful, happy,anxious,and full of joy. I'm sad that it's come to an end. You truly made a difference in my life as a writer, a d a person. I feel like I know them personally now. You have done an amazing job grasping Kate,Castle,Ryan,Lanie,Espo,Meridith, and Alexis personalities. Thank you so much. Your stories are my source of happiness, on days when I'm not. Your stories have done for me what Castle's do for Beckett.
Much much love
Kalila.
flowerninja chapter 21 . 1/18/2016
It kiils me that is is the last Dash epic I love your stories so much. They pit me in an amazing place. You are so Fred, and have inspired me to become a much better writer.I'd love another one.
Much much much love,
Kalila.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Oh my god are you a swimmer too?
I'm a national level swimmer and I've been for an international meet too, and I absolutely love it!
This is the first Castle fic I've read with swimming as a sport mentioned, and you did a great job3
life's a mystery chapter 69 . 5/19/2015
great story :). is there an outcome to the trial of Bracken?
life's a mystery chapter 28 . 5/17/2015
awhh I loved the lovely family moment and the sweet poem :)
dkfan chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
I only recently found your DASH epics on the FanFiction site, but I can tell you I quickly became addicted to your stories and writing styles. I am just beginning the 4th epic and I can honestly say I will be sad to see this series end. Thank you for your stories and giving me many hours of reading enjoyment. I would love to read more!
applesapples chapter 69 . 7/5/2014
Love the Dash series, and would love to see a continuation to this! You are a very talented writer.
operaluvr chapter 54 . 6/16/2014
I'm rereading all of my favorite stories this summer and I was drawn to these two passages from Dash of Summer. Does this happen to you when you write?

"He used to do this to Alexis. Forget her. He used to plunge off the cliff of Derek Storm and tumble to the waters of international intrigue, drowning in it. Drowning everything - his daughter, his new and needy wife, his mother's exploits, his bad critical reviews. The world disappears when it's Rick and his story, and sometimes that's good and sometimes it's bad, but the words decimate his life, chop it up for kindling, tinder for the fire of inspiration.

Nikki is just so... so much. She is a part of him that won't let go. And just when he feels the burn of Felix in his fingers, Nikki takes over again, guiding him down another dark passage towards the violent light of her bonfire."

Just curious. I'm sure you're aware that there's a name for this total, consuming focus on your passion. It's called Flow and I experience it when I'm in the lab. My family still doesn't understand it but they do accept that it's a part of me that both frustrates me and makes me deliriously happy.
Marshallana chapter 69 . 5/27/2014
I've read the entire series more and I have to say that you've completely ruined the show for me. Thank you for creating a new thriving universe that show a side we would never get to see. I hope you're not finished with their story I know it can go on forever and I would absolutely love a prequel that chronicles Kate's pregnancy with Dash and/or Ellery. There are so many tidbits I would just love to see what her and Castle's relationship was like during that time. Even if you never do I will continue to enjoy the wonderful stories you have given us.
tt520438 chapter 69 . 4/17/2014
Love all your stories, but Dash holds a special place in my heart. Hope to see this one continue.
AllyrienDM chapter 69 . 4/13/2014
So much love! All my friends expect me to name my first daughter Ellery now...
1,582 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »