Reviews for Tales of Ash: Kanto Chronicles
MewYT chapter 8 . 5/5
Meteor Mash for a clefairy would be awesome
obanaanthony7 chapter 1 . 12/11/2020
True master hasn't made the adoption yet!
PokeLord chapter 10 . 3/20/2020
Okay now I feel like a idiot for reading and reviewing a story that has been adopted.
PokeLord chapter 9 . 3/20/2020
Completely understand that Ash needed to loss in order to learn and grow, but seriously it had to be a Oc aura trainer with a Lucario and on top also a Shiny Charizard?!
PokeLord chapter 8 . 3/20/2020
Despite Charmeleon be Ash starter, the Pikachu is the one getting all the spotlight exactly like in canon..
Bro One Piece is cool but Naruto is a crappy anime.
PokeLord chapter 7 . 3/20/2020
Perfect way of dealing with Damian the anime was way too lenient with the abusive trainers and didn't punished or warned them about the consequences of abusing a pokemon...
Welp Charmeleon soon will evolve into a badass Black Pseudo Dragon Charizard, but before that he needs to train a lot as a Charmeleon so his power can increase much more after he evolve.
PokeLord chapter 6 . 3/20/2020
Dang really forgot about the Pokeschool.

Bro what is happening with Charmander he has some mad skills and is way too curious, Ash should be more careful with him.
PokeLord chapter 5 . 3/20/2020
The story is good but adding the aura stuff kinda ruined it since Ash can learn to defend himself without aura and he is slowly learning to understand his pokemons which show their bond without the use of aura powers
Mimeomia chapter 10 . 5/20/2018
Link to the story or profile? I can only find a crossover with MLP by a true master
Mimeomia chapter 4 . 5/20/2018
''The man has a strong grasp of the obvious''
wow, the clefairy evolved! - Congratulations, you just played yourself.

FUCK YOU FOR KEEPING THE BLASTED OFF ROCKETS CLICHÉ ALIVE! Nothing personal, I just think it cheapens your story, the same with the swirling eyes and the sweat drops, this shit isn't anime.
It ruins any sense of danger. A bunch of pokemon throw hiper ray at you, it should kill you, or at least badly burn you but NOPE you just fly away into the next city, just in time to steal the necessary suplies to keep canon the same.

''How will this change the course of his adventures to blah blah blah'' Aparently not a fucking thing! Except a super rare shiny starter and a riolu 'cause what the fucking else can that egg be? So fucking original -_-

I'll stop my rant with this: you want to make ash smarter? Use that god damn sleep powder on the rockets!, call the cops, repeat if necessary.
Mimeomia chapter 3 . 5/20/2018
I call bullshit on that evolution ex machina! at least make it a couple weeks of training instead of 5 days was it?
some spelling mistakes like using brock's name instead of onix or furry cutter.
I see no problem with brock joining ash but I don't like that you'll probably twist the plot so misty joins him too, I really hope i'm wrong about that :C
Mimeomia chapter 2 . 5/20/2018
I was hoping you'd avoid the flying rockets cliché :C
SpikedTankedmaster300 chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
Did The True Master change his or her username
midnightscar17 chapter 10 . 12/20/2017
Hes not writing the story so your wasting your time on him. Plz continue this story
midnightscar17 chapter 5 . 12/19/2017
Do ash and misty get together