Reviews for Tales of Ash: Kanto Chronicles
CrimsonDragoon35 chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Interesting start, I look forward to where you plan on taking this fic, keep up the good work.
FruitSaladHD chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
errre deh pokemans iz de awesummm yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D
Snivy24 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
A new powerful trainer is rising, Ash win the Pokemon League, make yourself a legend. Post the next chapter as soon as possible. I have a request for Ash's Nidorino. When Nidorino evolves into Nidoking, have larger than normal. Nidoking size in the games is a joke! The Nidoking in the Pokemon Adventures Comic is better for they are twice the size of a normal Nidoking. All I'm asking is to have Nidoking bigger than normal.
SaiyanIncubus chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Are you accepting OCS For Indigo League
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Great writing here!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Pokedex recognizing Hoho? No.
stars90 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Awesome work! Nice training style, and a very interesting way of having Ash learn Aura. Terrific job! Can't wait for more! (But please don't make it pokeshipping :(
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Not bad.
Yana5 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Yay new chapter. Thank you. I loved it
Yana5 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Aww why did the chapter have end there. I love it. Thank you for continuing to write it
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Not a bad chapter.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Interesting way to end this chapter!
Well written!
hero of all chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
That was great, maybe longer chapters with more description, of the scenery, ppl, etc. And can ash please get a salamance and a gyarados? Great story anyways.
Lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
Is Scyther learning a Sword Style interesting
Garm88 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
For the love of God have that egg be something other than an eevee.

I can tell your writing is improving with each chapter, but you should try and be more descriptive about... well... everything, really. It almost seems like you're giving a basic overview of his journey instead of telling a story.

One thing you should work on, is that Ash doesn't have to say the name of his Pokemon every time he gives an order, it should know that he's talking to it.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »