Reviews for Tales of Ash: Kanto Chronicles
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Ash let out his Pokémon to sleep outside for the night

? Weren't they already out. Pidgey and Pikachu were on his shoulders and Charmander was at his side.

Also, can you nickname them. Their Pokemon names are nice but I always cared more about my Pokemon when I gave them nicknames.
DestructionDarkness chapter 10 . 12/11/2017
please update when true master publishes the story please, because I just tried to get the story and couldn't find it.
HunterSkywalker chapter 10 . 11/2/2017
Well, I love the story and i wish I could get more of it - 'I wish' because I looked up True Master and this story isn't on their Profile. Could you let me know what you find out about the fate of this epic story?
DigimonLover09 chapter 10 . 6/13/2017
Can you update this to tell us when True Master publishes it?
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 3/5/2017
Oh yeah tons of people love Brock being dragged by the ear by Misty and Max, and even poison jabbed in the back by his own Croagunk. Honestly I stopped watching during Diamond and Pearl, so I never knew if Misty and Max ever learned they were replaced by Brock's own Pokémon.
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
No Misty? Darn, I always loved her freaking out over a wild Weedle being affectionate. Bug types like Carterpie and Weedle are actually really cute.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
I don't really like the move brave bird due to the recoil. Also does this mean no attack from a flock of Spearow that leads to Ash seeing Ho-Oh?
FF8cerberus chapter 10 . 3/5/2017
That sucks. You had my hopes up for a moment there. Seriously hope True Master can pull it off. I was loving this story. Just hope he/she leaves the previous chapters the same. They're perfect as they are. Truly saddening to know this story from you is dead. It was fun while it lasted.
oneoddtodd chapter 9 . 2/14/2017
great story so far keep up the good work man!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
loved it cannot wait to see more
Sasuke75249 chapter 9 . 11/18/2016
nice what happens next
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
you got nidoking height wrong it's not 9ft. 2in. but 4ft. 7in. you were 5ft. to high and 5in. to low
candy4beth chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
Update it soon please
KitkatMoon chapter 9 . 9/5/2016
Cool story, hope you continue
BlackLucario19 chapter 9 . 8/9/2016