Reviews for Tales of Ash: Kanto Chronicles
HyperspaceGamer chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
Not exactly how I thought the chapter was going to end, but I guess it works. I was thinking maybe "Styles" and Ash would just be sitting there eating their food, completely ignoring Team Rocket. Then when TR gets annoyed, they walk up to "Styles" and Ash and get all upset, then "Styles" and Ash just go ham and whoop all of TR's asses. Btw, I keep putting Styles in " "s because I'm thinking it might just be an alias, and he is actually Red or Silver, which either way would be really cool. I'm really looking forward to more interactions between this "Styles" character and Ash, so please update soon!
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 2/20/2016
Ch 9

Ok Ash's Pokemon are on level experienced gladiators or Spartan gladiators but that Charizard with fire nuke is something else.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
Wait arnt they related in a way or was a family friend in the past
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
Dude update! Been more than a year now! Or just give up and delete this story! Looking at it i can make out you don't have the balls to finish it!
Sharkbaitx42 chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
I hope that you decide to continue this story. I really like it.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2015
I can't wait to see what happens next!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
ahsankhanahsankhan2014 chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
update soon
Advanceshipping chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
Nice story! I really like this. As for ships, I would suggest Advanceshipping, but it is up to you. I hope you update soon!
dragonfox123 chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
Great chapter please update
dragonfox123 chapter 8 . 3/27/2015
Great plot and chapter and the battle
Guest chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
oh my god! Ash already filled out the pokedex and got the shiny charm! XD
afi123 chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
haha taking the picture was cute
Shadowlord1295 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
i feel flash fire would have been a better hidden ability for charmander
frankieu chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
love reading ya story find the combo move and style's a nice addon

looking forward to see the result off the food fight
nice twist with the adhd eeve gonne be a handfull for ash :d
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »