Reviews for Birthday Suit
gailyforward chapter 3 . 2/8
I just stumbled onto this story. Is so romantic and sexy. Pease continue writing Rizzles. I love your passion in your words.
dlfngrl05 chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
Loved this story, yes very different...I didn't have an issue with Frost at all, gay or bisexual, however I would have never pictured him with Frankie, that was very different. LOL

Aside from that, this was a wonderfully written story!
henry baker chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
wow they are complete never to be broken
henry baker chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
thats wat i want for myself
Aidyl James chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
Excellent! Hot! Exceptional!
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
Great chapter.
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Who is Billy Bob? Liked the story.
Daryl chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
a really great story
Ngie chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
The chemistry in here is electric, I really love Maura in your story. Thanks for sharing
killie 64 chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
I'm with Maura...I have no words...juat feels.

I know we readers usually want an author to do another chapter or sequel, but I'd really love it if you did a prequel. I would love to read Jane's thought process of realising her feelings for Maura and Maura's reaction to Jane's declaration. Just a thought :)

Can't believe I found one of your stories I hadn't read before, thought I had read them all! Such a pleasant surprise :) Cheers xK64x : )
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
Awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Jupiter Hollow that was brilliant. Imagery was spot on without going vulgar. I absolutely loved it, thank you!
LoveIsles chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
i know i've read this before, but if I didn't review it, I must have had to do other things!
That was extremely hot. So well-writen.
Radleks chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
You write hot and steamy very well! The combination of love and sex is perfection.
Matiky chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
the whole strap-on Jane in a tux and then Maura enjoying her bday present in the car, and then then all the fun at home...i thought there was no way your story could get better. but really it was that last little sweet bit at the end that did me in. cos as much as i like smut, a bit of fluff is always appreciated. yeah, you know you're good.

btw, i liked frostie. whole other level of closeness jane gains with frost and frankie which i found sweet and real.