Reviews for Birthday Suit
Ngie chapter 3 . 4/22
The chemistry in here is electric, I really love Maura in your story. Thanks for sharing
killie 64 chapter 3 . 2/26
I'm with Maura...I have no words...juat feels.

I know we readers usually want an author to do another chapter or sequel, but I'd really love it if you did a prequel. I would love to read Jane's thought process of realising her feelings for Maura and Maura's reaction to Jane's declaration. Just a thought :)

Can't believe I found one of your stories I hadn't read before, thought I had read them all! Such a pleasant surprise :) Cheers xK64x : )
Awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Jupiter Hollow that was brilliant. Imagery was spot on without going vulgar. I absolutely loved it, thank you!
LoveIsles chapter 3 . 6/28/2014
i know i've read this before, but if I didn't review it, I must have had to do other things!
That was extremely hot. So well-writen.
Radleks chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
You write hot and steamy very well! The combination of love and sex is perfection.
Matiky chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
the whole strap-on Jane in a tux and then Maura enjoying her bday present in the car, and then then all the fun at home...i thought there was no way your story could get better. but really it was that last little sweet bit at the end that did me in. cos as much as i like smut, a bit of fluff is always appreciated. yeah, you know you're good.

btw, i liked frostie. whole other level of closeness jane gains with frost and frankie which i found sweet and real.
Jenn Deering chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
OMG, I want Maura to give a blowjob now.
Jenn Deering chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Loving this story, too.
NoPulse chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
oh the things you do to us readers...please never stop!
ColumbiaRose chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Holy shit that was H-O-T HOT! Thank you for perfect smut and fluff.
sterober chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
This was wonderful! A little bit of funny, a dash of serious, a healthy measure of naughty fun, with just the right amount of fluffy goodness; this story had all the elements I love to read and was put together very well. Thanks for sharing your work!
nat chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
i have absolutely no probelm with frost being gay or bi. i like it that he is so close with jane in this story. and the fact that she stands in front of him with the strapon gives me happy feelings :) great friendship. i cant get over the fact that u r one of the best writers here. eepecially when it comes to strapon sex. even if its dirty, fast and hard like it was in this story, u dont forget the feelings at all. and the visuals i get doe to ur writing DAMN
MissToastie chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Fucking christ. That was overly hot and I need a shower or something.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
So sweet and sexy! Great fic!