Reviews for Hiatus Redux
bjq chapter 28 . 1/25
SPECTACULARLY FABULOUS
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
serena23 chapter 29 . 12/31/2016
Please update your story again soon!
paula chapter 26 . 11/9/2016
brilliantstory
tenajens chapter 29 . 10/15/2016
Hi. Love this story. Are you going to finish?
Alex C chapter 29 . 8/31/2016
Hi, great story. Just spent a few hours reading the whole thing. Not sure if you still check your reviews or not, but wanted to let you know I really enjoyed it. I'm not gonna lie though, I'm a little annoyed to read this far and find it unfinished and not updated in two years, but it is what it is. Great story, nonetheless. I'll have to think up and ending for myself :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
Underwhelming but adequate.
paula chapter 5 . 3/14/2016
iwanttohurtanyonewhohurtstonyevengibbsespeciallygibbs
jlencre chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
I normally just comment at the end of a work, but I have to tell you how much I freaking love Tobias Fornell in this chapter. Giving Gibbs a verbal smack down like that is so awesome... it makes me want to marry Fornell and have bunches of snarky babies with him. :)
Smile Back chapter 29 . 1/6/2016
And now I have read the rest! So cool!
And I really hope you'll decide to continue this story! I'm not quite sure how long ago the last update was... because my computer says it was updated in February 2014 but published in august the same year? Am I the only one who sees that? But I really hope you'll come back to this piece :)
Smile Back chapter 14 . 1/5/2016
I really like where this is going. But right now I need to be going to go to bed!
But I'll be back ;)
bjq chapter 29 . 11/6/2015
AWESOME
lmill123 chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
It has been a while since you updated this story and i have started rereading it. Just ignore those reviews that put your story down and how you portray Tony. They seem to not realize that Tony wears masks and very seldom shows his true self. Ducky described Tony as having empathy and that's very true. He has always been there for all of them when they needed someone. At least Tony has always admitted that he has issues and with the way he was raised it is understandable. What I have never liked is that people see Abby as this sweet, big hearted person and I have always had problems believing that. What comes across to me is someone that is self-centered, spoiled brat that uses her emotions to get away with things and to get out of trouble. But Abby is also a bully. What she does remind me of is the little spoiled blonde girl that was on The Little House on the Prairie . She can act so sweet and kind when she wants something, but when she doesn't get it she becomes hateful and a bully and throws tantrums.
WmGeorge chapter 29 . 6/30/2015
Please ignore all detractors and naysayers. The world of fanfiction is rife with those who either don't know how to deliver constructive criticism, or exist only to make others miserable. Your take on Tony is always refreshing, and this story is certainly no letdown. I do hope you come back to it. Thank you for sharing your world with us.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/23/2015
A little OOC? These cardboard puppets are about as believable as prepubescent cartoons! And I really have to say, it's Tony you've done the worst job on... you've made him absolutely loathsome but airbrushing out every scrap of complexity or depth in your eagerness to beatify him...
smiles2go chapter 29 . 2/28/2015
This is an unbelievably great fic.