Reviews for Hiatus Redux
WmGeorge chapter 29 . 6/30
Please ignore all detractors and naysayers. The world of fanfiction is rife with those who either don't know how to deliver constructive criticism, or exist only to make others miserable. Your take on Tony is always refreshing, and this story is certainly no letdown. I do hope you come back to it. Thank you for sharing your world with us.
A little OOC? These cardboard puppets are about as believable as prepubescent cartoons! And I really have to say, it's Tony you've done the worst job on... you've made him absolutely loathsome but airbrushing out every scrap of complexity or depth in your eagerness to beatify him...
smiles2go chapter 29 . 2/28
This is an unbelievably great fic.
jamie61 chapter 29 . 2/21
I love this story and hope that you come back to it someday.
minihannibal65 chapter 29 . 1/8
I love what you have done with this story so far! Any chance of you coming back and finishing it?
chemmom4 chapter 29 . 1/1
Love this story. Just read it again and can't wait for the next update. Soon please! Happy New Year.
jmmistytamplen chapter 29 . 12/4/2014
Oh, my goodness! I hope you can update this again soon - I have to know what happened!
Thank you for sharing your vision of the NCISverse with us.
Jane
leahk80 chapter 29 . 11/27/2014
awesome story!
RainyDayReader chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
Wow! The director is definitely taking a trip on the crazy train. LOL But at least Gibbs got to see for himself...
Guest chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
Amen to your author's note on this chapter, to every single word. I stopped watching because I couldn't stand how the characters deteriorated into caricatures of their former selves and the bafflingly cruel behaviour inside the "team". How the writers justified all that is surprising. And Ziva, well... she just seemed so Mary-Sueish from the moment she appeared on the show, and then all the things she just got away with... nah.
Glad to know I'm not alone with my feelings on how the show has developed - and very glad about your beautiful fix-it fic!
Kalmia chapter 24 . 9/11/2014
Abby is seriously in the wrong job. She was emotionally overwhelmed by someone leaving. People leavings happens all the time. But Abby has a melt down. Can't follow orders herself, and now she's all up in Gibbs' face telling him what to do. The woman can't handle reality AT ALL. DiNozzo treated Jenny like a mom? What? Abby is not dealing in the real world. Doesn't she have a supervisor somewhere? Is she overdue for her own psych eval? She's seriously out to lunch. And manipulative to boot. She wants things HER way, and only her way. Even when DiNozzo's been injured and kidnapped, even when Gibbs had amnesia and his brain scrambled from an explosion, she focused on how her world was affected. It's all about Abby. And she hasn't stopped spewing her verbal nonsense since.

Sigh...truly sorry for my mini-rant. I really do love this story. Think it's one of the best NCIS stories I've read, actually. Just had to get down my take on Abby (and stop yelling at my laptop :O )
tealrose chapter 29 . 7/3/2014
Couldn't stop reading! Truly remaekable odeas for this story! Yay! So what is going to happen to Michelle? Where is her sister, as in the show Michelle is later a spy due to her aister being kidnapped? Very great, keep foing! T
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 29 . 6/20/2014
Oooo, interesting. Seems like Tony's going to get better though, so I'm happy. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 28 . 6/20/2014
Ah, Trent Kort. Why am I not surprised? Creepy, nasty fellow. Anyway, glad Tony's okay.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 27 . 6/20/2014
Who shot Jenny? Nice chapter, btw.