Reviews for Hiatus Redux
paula chapter 5 . 3/14
iwanttohurtanyonewhohurtstonyevengibbsespeciallygibbs
jlencre chapter 6 . 2/28
I normally just comment at the end of a work, but I have to tell you how much I freaking love Tobias Fornell in this chapter. Giving Gibbs a verbal smack down like that is so awesome... it makes me want to marry Fornell and have bunches of snarky babies with him. :)
Smile Back chapter 29 . 1/6
And now I have read the rest! So cool!
And I really hope you'll decide to continue this story! I'm not quite sure how long ago the last update was... because my computer says it was updated in February 2014 but published in august the same year? Am I the only one who sees that? But I really hope you'll come back to this piece :)
Smile Back chapter 14 . 1/5
I really like where this is going. But right now I need to be going to go to bed!
But I'll be back ;)
bjq chapter 29 . 11/6/2015
AWESOME
lmill123 chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
It has been a while since you updated this story and i have started rereading it. Just ignore those reviews that put your story down and how you portray Tony. They seem to not realize that Tony wears masks and very seldom shows his true self. Ducky described Tony as having empathy and that's very true. He has always been there for all of them when they needed someone. At least Tony has always admitted that he has issues and with the way he was raised it is understandable. What I have never liked is that people see Abby as this sweet, big hearted person and I have always had problems believing that. What comes across to me is someone that is self-centered, spoiled brat that uses her emotions to get away with things and to get out of trouble. But Abby is also a bully. What she does remind me of is the little spoiled blonde girl that was on The Little House on the Prairie . She can act so sweet and kind when she wants something, but when she doesn't get it she becomes hateful and a bully and throws tantrums.
WmGeorge chapter 29 . 6/30/2015
Please ignore all detractors and naysayers. The world of fanfiction is rife with those who either don't know how to deliver constructive criticism, or exist only to make others miserable. Your take on Tony is always refreshing, and this story is certainly no letdown. I do hope you come back to it. Thank you for sharing your world with us.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/23/2015
A little OOC? These cardboard puppets are about as believable as prepubescent cartoons! And I really have to say, it's Tony you've done the worst job on... you've made him absolutely loathsome but airbrushing out every scrap of complexity or depth in your eagerness to beatify him...
smiles2go chapter 29 . 2/28/2015
This is an unbelievably great fic.
jamie61 chapter 29 . 2/21/2015
I love this story and hope that you come back to it someday.
minihannibal65 chapter 29 . 1/8/2015
I love what you have done with this story so far! Any chance of you coming back and finishing it?
chemmom4 chapter 29 . 1/1/2015
Love this story. Just read it again and can't wait for the next update. Soon please! Happy New Year.
jmmistytamplen chapter 29 . 12/4/2014
Oh, my goodness! I hope you can update this again soon - I have to know what happened!
Thank you for sharing your vision of the NCISverse with us.
Jane
leahk80 chapter 29 . 11/27/2014
awesome story!
RainyDayReader chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
Wow! The director is definitely taking a trip on the crazy train. LOL But at least Gibbs got to see for himself...