Reviews for Horror Movie
Rin and Nitori are just too cute! I can't even handle it :'D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Cute. :)
Tsuki Kuro 23 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I ship these guys! So cute!
Dislievenir chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Nice i really liked it and going to college ?C: its okay dont be nervous . Writing stories . thats good . whenever you dont feel well, just write and we'll respond . Good luck where ever you are
Beth Catherine chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Me again... I most certainly ship it! This is too sweet.
OoO.Fuwa Ai.OoO chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Great story I lov it Oh I also ship Rin/Nitori hehe
Live4You chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Haha don't worry you're not the only one who ships Rin/Nitori :) Though it sadly doesn't seem to have too many fans, it is definitely an underrated pairing.
This story was unbelievably adorable and I found myself smiling throughout the entire piece. Both Nitori and Rin were in character (at least the part of Rin which has his "older brother" instincts)
It had just the right amount of fluff, not being too over bearing but giving enough to satisfy.
I look forward to reading more of your stories :)
bansailuver69 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Nitori is like the world's biggest cutie www loved it x
Sashuyumii chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
It ain't be you only, I ship it too XD and I just love this one. Thank you, Nitochan is too damn cute and this was so good XD I laugh a bit. Thank you :)
D chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Nitori and Rin are so cute together! I'm so sad that there isn't many fanfics with them :(
Akuma Shoujo23 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Awwwww, I'm melting cause of the cuteness! MELTING I TELL YOU, MELTING!
Xitlalit123 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I ship Rin/Nitori because 1. I love Makoto/Haru, and Rei/Nagisa and 2. Because I don't hate Rin and still want him to be happy, and Nitori is just sooooo CUTE! I honestly didn't think there would be fan fictions about this pairing, but you really made my day it was cute and amazing! I hope you write more in the future! XD
Neevey chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Really sweet! :-)
Rose Hunter chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is so freaking adorable, oh my gosh X3 I loved it!