Reviews for A Conversation with the Master of Death
Very interesting story.
johnny99 chapter 8 . 6/18
Nicely done!
Wolvie26 chapter 8 . 5/19
Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
Wonderland-fae chapter 8 . 4/6
I just found this story and I do hope it's not abandoned. I really want to see where you take this.
Duchess67 chapter 8 . 7/15/2021
Whoa, this is an interesting story and I'm VERY curious where you had been planning on taking it. :)
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 1 . 7/9/2021
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
DublyDoor chapter 8 . 7/4/2021
Imagine not being able to finish a story like this, even when you've somehow been working on it for nearly a decade. You people never cease to amaze at how absolutely brain dead the lot of you are. I can't even imagine how dumb you must be. Why start something like this while knowing you're either too stupid or too lazy to actually finish it? Glad I'm not you.
Celexs Draconia chapter 8 . 4/4/2021
This is certainly an interesting idea. I like that theses are snapshots, and I look forward to seeing how this continues.

Cel
cindyliu.hoo chapter 8 . 3/3/2021
OMG this story made me rethink everything. So Dumbledore had all 3 of the deathly Hallows at some point of his life and when he meets Harry, he has no idea what Harry is seeing (like Natasha Romanoff) and Dumbledore was the one to give him the choice of staying or going back for what Harry called "potential" even though Dumbledore had told him it was to get rid of Voldemort. So technically, was the Master of Death job Dumbledore's before it was passed down top Harry because he now owned the three Hallows? Its so intriguing, keep writing!
HSkarsgard chapter 8 . 1/26/2021
Ooooh what an interesting read so far. Hopefully you find time to update again soon.
Reverien chapter 7 . 11/19/2020
I love it.
Xiard Vron chapter 8 . 11/19/2020
Nooooo. I want more. This is Really good. Thank you for sharing what you have of your story with us.
curlyfri24 chapter 8 . 11/15/2020
This is the coolest avengers/ Harry Potter premise I’ve seen! Excellent job. I can’t wait for more! :)
Silvanna Nightlight chapter 8 . 11/13/2020
Grat chapter and great fic. Glad that you continue writting it
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2020