Reviews for A Conversation with the Master of Death
Duchess67 chapter 8 . 7/15
Whoa, this is an interesting story and I'm VERY curious where you had been planning on taking it. :)
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 1 . 7/9
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
DublyDoor chapter 8 . 7/4
Imagine not being able to finish a story like this, even when you've somehow been working on it for nearly a decade. You people never cease to amaze at how absolutely brain dead the lot of you are. I can't even imagine how dumb you must be. Why start something like this while knowing you're either too stupid or too lazy to actually finish it? Glad I'm not you.
Celexs Draconia chapter 8 . 4/4
This is certainly an interesting idea. I like that theses are snapshots, and I look forward to seeing how this continues.

Cel
cindyliu.hoo chapter 8 . 3/3
OMG this story made me rethink everything. So Dumbledore had all 3 of the deathly Hallows at some point of his life and when he meets Harry, he has no idea what Harry is seeing (like Natasha Romanoff) and Dumbledore was the one to give him the choice of staying or going back for what Harry called "potential" even though Dumbledore had told him it was to get rid of Voldemort. So technically, was the Master of Death job Dumbledore's before it was passed down top Harry because he now owned the three Hallows? Its so intriguing, keep writing!
HartleySkarsgard chapter 8 . 1/26
Ooooh what an interesting read so far. Hopefully you find time to update again soon.
Reverien chapter 7 . 11/19/2020
I love it.
Xiard Vron chapter 8 . 11/19/2020
Nooooo. I want more. This is Really good. Thank you for sharing what you have of your story with us.
curlyfri24 chapter 8 . 11/15/2020
This is the coolest avengers/ Harry Potter premise I’ve seen! Excellent job. I can’t wait for more! :)
Silvanna Nightlight chapter 8 . 11/13/2020
Grat chapter and great fic. Glad that you continue writting it
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2020
I LOVE THIS STORY
Blueowl chapter 8 . 11/8/2020
Very interesting fic. I wonder if they're going to find him.
Looking forward to more.
levi.hall.9279 chapter 8 . 11/8/2020
I got a good laugh at Natasha’s reaction to the Master of Death; I am eager to see what you are doing next
StoneTheLoner chapter 7 . 11/7/2020
I'm glad you wrote this chapter.
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 11/7/2020
... This is exactly what I was talking about. So either Harry secretly wanted this or he never should've introduced himself as a guy wanting to be left alone. Because this? It's says something pretty bad about Harry's intelligence. It's elementary stuff really. If I stick my hand in fire it will burn me. If I kick something my foot will hurt. If I tell people I'm the master of death and I'm hiding somewhere in the same world as them? Someone will come looking.

So much for this not bothering me. That one paragraph in the first chapter is ruining the rest of the story for me. You've told us Harry's intentions, but his actions are the exact opposite of what they should be if that were really the case.