Reviews for A Conversation with the Master of Death
Silvanna Nightlight chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Good story ! Keep writting stories like this one
arild chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I really loved this idea, and really hope that you are going too continue this story. Even knowing you have it completed for now, i'm already what would happen next:D
Arild
Kefalion chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I liked it a lot, I can imagine Harry being like that after being the Master of Death for a bit over a hundred years and Coulson was so cool about it all. I do hope you add more to the story, whether you continue where you left off or show the other avengers ending up talkin with Harry.
GJ!
/Frida
Jackarall chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This is great! The idea of each Avenger meeting Harry also sounds rather interesting, though I think you shouldn't mess with cannon to make it happen, so if we haven't seen 'x' character ever die or have a near death experience sort of thing, you probably shouldn't have them meet Harry. What I especially liked was the characterization of Harry, as it really gave the idea of him being old and yet still somehow spritely and all. The only thing I think shouldn't have been in there was the bit about Snape and dunderheads, but that's probably just me being too critical. In any case, this is certainly the best of the many MoD Harry/Avengers fics I think, given its length. I also think it has the best characterization, sending a message just before he dies? Sounds just like Coulson. Perhaps you could have Tony meet Harry while falling through the portal, or have Loki meeting Harry at some point? But then that raises the question of how Harry would interact with Asgard. Finally, I'd love to see a scene where, say, Coulson and two other Avengers who have already met Harry (or something similar) attempting to get Fury to look for Harry. Something like that would be amazing. I hope you continue this, make it a series of oneshots or a full blown story or something.
Jackarall
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
A vere different what if story !

The Crimson Mage.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Great start... eagerly awaiting to read more :)
swdrone chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Very nice.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
nice
shori.grave chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Is it bad that i really want more of this please try and see if you can add more it would be awesome
23BlackRose chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I would like to see Harry found out to be the Master of Death by the Avengers or Phil. That would be cool. He would be like their mascot or helper since he doesn't want to fight.
TigerZodiacAnimeGuru chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Please continue this! I love the premise!
Levitarius chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I don't suppose there's any possibility of a sequel? Because holy shit that would be awesome.
pyrorebel chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
It's a very interesting idea and I like it a lot but I wish you would continue with it till agent coulson found Harry
Mfalcon1942 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wow, great one-shot but come on you have to do a second one where Phil finds Harry LOL.
Jostanos chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh... Fairly easily I would say, Agent Coulson. :)
After all.. Nick Fury is... A NINJA! XD