Reviews for A Conversation with the Master of Death
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 11/7/2020
No, you can definitely hallucinate twice. A crazy person doesn't suddenly become rational because they had the same delusion twice. Tony isn't making any sense and it's weird coming from him especially. He's not the kind of character I'd expect to see using such weird logic.

But anyway, I'm getting the sense that letting others remember their encounters has lower stakes than I assumed. Still, it would've been nice if it was explained, but I won't let it bug me.
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 11/7/2020
If Harry knew Phil had already decided to return why would he admit to living in the real world? Especially since in the same conversation he asserted his time for heroics was over and he wanted to stay anonymous... So why? Your harry in no way strikes me as an idiot so he definitely should've known how things would spiral after letting that information out. And Phil's definitely someone who could do something with that information.

Why why why? You've just had a character do something counter productive to their intentions and you didn't give us a compelling reason for why it happened. I'll say again that I can't see him being an idiot so it's either intentional on his part, or you just didn't do a good job writing that scene.

If I'm going to believe in a character they can't be doing things that are so obviously not in their best interest. So I'm hoping we'll find out later it's the former.
Radiant Arabian Nights chapter 8 . 11/7/2020
More please:)
Can't wait to read more:)
Radiant Arabian Nights chapter 7 . 11/7/2020
Love it:)
AliceCullen3 chapter 8 . 11/6/2020
LOVE IT!
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 11/6/2020
Silvermane1 chapter 8 . 11/5/2020
Fantastic update
digbygreen chapter 6 . 11/5/2020
Conversations with Natasha, Fury, and that archer guy next? Thanks for writing. I hope that FanFiction dot net fixes the database soon so I can read your updates.
Nanchih chapter 6 . 11/5/2020
Very interesting. If they pull the tidbits together and tell Jarvis, he may be able to find Harry. British hero is a war that ended a year ago, green eyes, a name, maybe even that he's a Doctor (good choice.) I almost think Harry wants to be found.
opus fecker chapter 6 . 11/5/2020
I want to read more! interesting story by the way
IBJoyful chapter 6 . 11/4/2020
Where did chapters 7 and 8 go? I got a notification they were up, but it won't show them to me. Did you take them down?
lynariz chapter 8 . 11/4/2020
The chapters aren’t showing on desktop. Get the app folks, it’s great. Btw author great update, can’t wait for more!
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 6 . 11/4/2020
even with the email notices, chapters 7 and 8 are not showing on the list of chapters or accessible via link.
RosieDunne chapter 6 . 11/4/2020
Thanks for the chapter!
Kael Hyun chapter 7 . 11/4/2020
I don't know who you have as Harry's friend but if it's Death, Death is female in the Marvel multiverse same as Infinity otherwise good chapter _
271 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »