Reviews for Death Already Came and Got Me
Guest chapter 33 . 11/22/2021
Quero a continuação pfv
Scarlet Nerd chapter 33 . 1/11/2021
I don't know how many times i have reread this story, yet each time i am left almost speechless on not only how great of a story it is, but how brilliant a plot it holds, how incredibly it has been written. Not to mention the very conflicting feelings it leaves in me, some part of my heart accepting this as Azogs true history, his true motivation behind wanting to wipe out the line of Durin, and so even though watching the films, and knowing mostly that Azog was a true villain and a terrible monster for all he does/did, some part of me can't help now but watch the films, and with this story in mind, feel some measure of pity for him. You just, you wrote an incredible story that i can't help coming back to every now and then. Through its hard times and happy times, i thoroughly enjoy reading this. Thank you for sharing, you are a wonderful writer 3
carolinamaiah chapter 33 . 12/7/2020
essa é uma das melhores fic que ja li independentemente do gênero muito boa parabéns pelo seu esforço e dedicação
Loneata chapter 33 . 10/17/2020
Wow! This was beautiful! I can't describe how much I have enjoyed this story!
Kaaybindal chapter 33 . 8/8/2020
This was an amazing story, and I'm so glad I came across It! You write very well, and I felt myself so engrossed in everything that was happening.

I'm really happy to see fics like this, that explore the perspective of the villains, I always feel they get such a bad rep, when one's perspective is all that distinguishes good from evil.

Eager to see what else you've written. Hoping you were able to make a Bolg/OC story. :)
Guest chapter 33 . 7/20/2020
I’m straight up crying over this bitch
hourhercrevan chapter 33 . 7/5/2020
This was a really good story! Thanks you for sharing it with us!
Dear author chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
Okay... I'm just gonna review in this sweet first chapter before all the shit goes down as according to your fair warning there.

Let me just explain why I'm here, as you know, there's currently a lockdown going on because of covid and all of a sudden, I realised Azog is kinda hot right? I'm so glaaaaaaad I'm not the only oneee! Mkay, I'm gonna read on.
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 32 . 4/24/2019
Cool fic.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/8/2019
Oh my god this fanfic is just hillarious! I read it a few years and now gave it another read. I was wonderinv if you are interested in writing Bolg's story? You mentioned it in the notes but I can't see it. Pretty please? The combination with Thorin would be yummy, and the more angst the better! Cheers and thanks for this piece! :) Love it.
ChelseaSW6 chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
I don’t really know where to begin or how many superlatives would do this unparalleled piece of writing justice. When I first came across this fanfiction I skipped over it because I thought there was no way I would ever be convinced of the premise.
How wrong can a person be! I could see it all clear as day. Just like other reviewers I will be reading this story more than once. Many thanks and I admire your talent.
sweetxlikecinnamon chapter 33 . 7/4/2018
I just finished this and omg! The feels! There isn’t a lot of Azog fanfic out there so this was beyond perfect! I loved watching them fall in love and the smut was exactly what my little Azog loving heart was looking for! Lol did you ever write the Bolg story?
LoveHopes chapter 33 . 5/14/2018
Just read this again and its better than I remember. Truly fantastic writing, characterization and plot. Everything in the story was flawless, I can not begin to compliment you enough on it.
Tigresswoman chapter 33 . 2/2/2018
Amazing story.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/3/2018
Im confused if Lug's slave has no tongue how did she tell lug about azog and calla?