Reviews for Death Already Came and Got Me
alphali93 chapter 1 . 11/29
hands down. this is one of my few fav fics. and im reading it in 2017! and i have re-read it for many times! tq! i fell in love with azog because of this.
ElitaPrimus chapter 33 . 9/14
I have read a lot of fanfiction for the past 10 years when I first discovered it... And I can honestly say... This story is absolutely one of THE best I have ever read... It touched all emotions closest to my heart and it was realistic and so well written. Definitely in my top 5.
MaggYme chapter 33 . 8/23
incredible storyI think it fits perfectly in azogs story and why he hate the dwarves (specially oakenshielda lost arm always seemed to be pretty weak reason
Haylz93 chapter 33 . 7/8
I really enjoyed reading this story, I really got into it and finished it within a few hours. Loved it. I feel that Azog and Calla are together in the afterlife. Beautiful story.
fatihali93 chapter 31 . 5/29
I came across your fanfic after i searched for azog fanfiction because he was my favourite character aside from Bilbo. and when i started reading your fic, i dont have any expectation at all because i have never thought Azog would have such characters in him. However, after reading the whole fanfic in 8 hours straight, i got to say, you are very talented and never, not once, do i feel bored reading all 33 chapters. i felt happy, i felt frustrated, i felt scared, i felt contented and i also felt sad and in grieve when i read this fanfic. this fanfic has topped my fav fanfic list. it is currently at number 1 and I dont think there will be other fanfic that can match it, not in this short while. i want to thank you for writing such an inspirational and beautiful fanfic ever. i do not even know how i can repay you for giving me the entertainment and joy from reading this. Really, THANK YOU.

p/s: It's 2017 but trust me, many will discover your fanfic and fall in love with it. trust me because i am recommending it to my followers on twitter.

p/s: You mentioned that you wanted to write Bolg/OC, have you posted it somewhere or is it still a plan only because i cannot wait to read it!
Lenna chapter 33 . 5/23
Thankyou so much for writing this I absolutely loved it, I was in tears when Calla died and again with Azog meeting her in the afterlife. This is one of the best fanfictions I've read. Great work.
R chapter 33 . 5/1
That was truly beautiful, thank you.
Prettyprincessfall chapter 23 . 10/23/2016
aww azog- you are more beautiful than the stars
Prettyprincessfall chapter 15 . 10/23/2016
33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Albino Raven 350 chapter 33 . 10/2/2016
I'm just speechless! This is my favorite fanfiction ever, it's absolutely fantastic! Such an emotional and heartbreaking story! The character development is just fantastic, though I think Azog should have been more aggressive and cruel, even towards her. There are very few grammar mistakes and though the smut scenes were a little repetitive, they were overall great. I hate to say that I started to dislike Calla, but she was a great character. I wish there were more stories like this one. Congratulations, you did a wonderful job with this story!
BrendaLovesCastiel chapter 33 . 5/13/2016
This like my 5th time reading it, I still enjoy it like it was the first time I read it back in 2013.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/24/2016
Damn, you blew me away with this fanfiction! I am very easy to dissapoint but your plot, characters development, ideas were sooo good and creative that I must that this one of the best I've ever read!
I loved that your main focus was on the Azog/Calla's relationship and less on other. That made reading flow and keep interested.
There were only two things I wish soo much you did. First, orcs' reaction to their first outside love making, I know you drop this because it was strange for you but it would be sooo interesting! What they were thinking and etc. Second, the first time when Calla rode Azog, I mean his reaction to this, because he is a dominant one, so I am curios what was his reaction to let her take control.

Again, thank you very much, you've made my day with story. Maybe one day you will write some oneshots with them about some moments in their relationship? I don't pressure I just wish...
xoxo
bunnycuteekins chapter 33 . 11/29/2015
Beautiful.
dovakini-1 chapter 33 . 11/25/2015
This was such a beautiful story - I loved every chapter and cried like a baby at the end. Thank you so much for writing this- you did a wonderful job!
angel897 chapter 33 . 11/6/2015
a thrilling and heartbreaking story to read but still great job