Reviews for Death Already Came and Got Me
sweetxlikecinnamon chapter 33 . 7/4
I just finished this and omg! The feels! There isn’t a lot of Azog fanfic out there so this was beyond perfect! I loved watching them fall in love and the smut was exactly what my little Azog loving heart was looking for! Lol did you ever write the Bolg story?
LoveHopes chapter 33 . 5/14
Just read this again and its better than I remember. Truly fantastic writing, characterization and plot. Everything in the story was flawless, I can not begin to compliment you enough on it.
Tigresswoman chapter 33 . 2/2
Amazing story.
Im confused if Lug's slave has no tongue how did she tell lug about azog and calla?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
It really strange but while reading this i cant help but be reminded slightly of the realtionship between Daenerys Targaryen and khal drogo of Game of Thrones. Lovely story by the way can't say that I like Azog but i have to say i hate him a little less now. Can,t wait to continue reading more.
glittergasm chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
I've read this at least three times. I can honestly say I've never read anything else like it. Also! I have never been able to watch The Hobbit in the same light. This is my legit head canon now. Thank you for you beautiful work.
alphali93 chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
hands down. this is one of my few fav fics. and im reading it in 2017! and i have re-read it for many times! tq! i fell in love with azog because of this.
ElitaPrimus chapter 33 . 9/14/2017
I have read a lot of fanfiction for the past 10 years when I first discovered it... And I can honestly say... This story is absolutely one of THE best I have ever read... It touched all emotions closest to my heart and it was realistic and so well written. Definitely in my top 5.
MaggYme chapter 33 . 8/23/2017
incredible storyI think it fits perfectly in azogs story and why he hate the dwarves (specially oakenshielda lost arm always seemed to be pretty weak reason
Haylz93 chapter 33 . 7/8/2017
I really enjoyed reading this story, I really got into it and finished it within a few hours. Loved it. I feel that Azog and Calla are together in the afterlife. Beautiful story.
fatihali93 chapter 31 . 5/29/2017
I came across your fanfic after i searched for azog fanfiction because he was my favourite character aside from Bilbo. and when i started reading your fic, i dont have any expectation at all because i have never thought Azog would have such characters in him. However, after reading the whole fanfic in 8 hours straight, i got to say, you are very talented and never, not once, do i feel bored reading all 33 chapters. i felt happy, i felt frustrated, i felt scared, i felt contented and i also felt sad and in grieve when i read this fanfic. this fanfic has topped my fav fanfic list. it is currently at number 1 and I dont think there will be other fanfic that can match it, not in this short while. i want to thank you for writing such an inspirational and beautiful fanfic ever. i do not even know how i can repay you for giving me the entertainment and joy from reading this. Really, THANK YOU.

p/s: It's 2017 but trust me, many will discover your fanfic and fall in love with it. trust me because i am recommending it to my followers on twitter.

p/s: You mentioned that you wanted to write Bolg/OC, have you posted it somewhere or is it still a plan only because i cannot wait to read it!
Lenna chapter 33 . 5/23/2017
Thankyou so much for writing this I absolutely loved it, I was in tears when Calla died and again with Azog meeting her in the afterlife. This is one of the best fanfictions I've read. Great work.
R chapter 33 . 5/1/2017
That was truly beautiful, thank you.
Prettyprincessfall chapter 23 . 10/23/2016
aww azog- you are more beautiful than the stars
Prettyprincessfall chapter 15 . 10/23/2016