Reviews for How Reality Saved Fantasy 3: New Dawn
thenarnianwitch chapter 1 . 6/20
When is the next chapter coming I love this series and it has been a long time
TearsForTheReaper chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
Hey, Rain. Sorry if I haven't replied to any e-mails you may have sent me. My old e-mail has become inaccessible to me for some reason(my password won't work), so I made a new one. Here it is if you want to e-mail me: Hope it helps!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/5/2015
Please continue this amzing story
Guest chapter 30 . 12/5/2015
This story is awesome!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/2/2015
Please continue this story. I love the girls, the plot, the writing style... I love everything about this story!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/2/2015
I love this story. Please continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
PLEASE continue this story! It is SOO good. I love the girls!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I love this story! Please update soon!
Amy Hobbs chapter 30 . 10/20/2015
I miss this fic «cries» Please update soon :( It is too much of a wonderful story to abandon! :(
FairyRose chapter 30 . 9/17/2015
This story is the best! When do you update?
TheDisnerd chapter 30 . 7/6/2015
So good. I'm glad you're giving WFRR as much attention as you would your average Disney movie! And all the characters were so well done it was almost scary! Keep up the good job!
Amy Hobbs chapter 30 . 5/22/2015
My favourite disney movie is THE LITTLE MERMAID. I like those four OC's best because they stand out as individuals the most. Anyway, that was an awesome chapter and I already cannot wait for more. Also, can one of the girls (preferably one of my favourite s) sing let it go in this story or the sequel you mentioned.
Amy Hobbs chapter 30 . 5/22/2015
Brilliant chapter! Oh, and the reason I like those four OC'the most iS because they stand out the most as individuals. Also, will Anna and Elsa arrive at some point? I would love to see an OC (maybe Chloe?) Sing their own version of Let it go.
LadyOfSlytherin101 chapter 30 . 5/23/2015
Lovely read as always. Huh. Would you find it weird that long before Amy Hobbs had the idea I thought about having 13 necklaces with a charm for each princess be a way to find the next Knights. Plus I originally had charms hold Moira's powers. But those will still come into play but it's more of a charm bracelet than something that holds power. It's more of a reminder thing Great minds and all.
Agent Darcy Lewis chapter 30 . 5/23/2015
Velma KELLY FROM CHICAGO! "He had it coming" I love that movie/play and I know I recognized that club! I just recently saw who framed roger rabbit. Amazing movie. Well done with the chapter darling!