Reviews for How Reality Saved Fantasy 3: New Dawn
Amy Hobbs chapter 30 . 5/22
My favourite disney movie is THE LITTLE MERMAID. I like those four OC's best because they stand out as individuals the most. Anyway, that was an awesome chapter and I already cannot wait for more. Also, can one of the girls (preferably one of my favourite s) sing let it go in this story or the sequel you mentioned.
Amy Hobbs chapter 30 . 5/22
Brilliant chapter! Oh, and the reason I like those four OC'the most iS because they stand out the most as individuals. Also, will Anna and Elsa arrive at some point? I would love to see an OC (maybe Chloe?) Sing their own version of Let it go.
LadyOfSlytherin101 chapter 30 . 5/23
Lovely read as always. Huh. Would you find it weird that long before Amy Hobbs had the idea I thought about having 13 necklaces with a charm for each princess be a way to find the next Knights. Plus I originally had charms hold Moira's powers. But those will still come into play but it's more of a charm bracelet than something that holds power. It's more of a reminder thing Great minds and all.
Agent Darcy Lewis chapter 30 . 5/23
Velma KELLY FROM CHICAGO! "He had it coming" I love that movie/play and I know I recognized that club! I just recently saw who framed roger rabbit. Amazing movie. Well done with the chapter darling!
TearsForTheReaper chapter 30 . 5/23
She lives! Lolz, welcome back, Rain. Nice chapter. Great to see my 2 favorite redheads taking some initiative! Pretty low of the villains, though; attacking the girls in their dreams. Tactical, but low. I'm sure Julia would agree with me. Also, wish I could go to the Ink & Paint Club. That place would be the coolest hangout. My favorite Disney movie of all time? Gotta be the Lion King. There's a timelessness to that movie that no other has matchedin my opinion(Frozen comes uber close, though). It's also the only one that still manages to make me bawl like a baby every time I watch it. *sniffle* Oh, Mufasa...*sob* Well, please excuse me while I find a tissue box. In the meantime, keep up the awesomeness! ;)
Fangirling37 chapter 30 . 5/22
YAY an update. It's nice to be reading about the girls again and I'm glad that Julia is taking charge (I love reading her when she sets her mind to something). I love that we addressed the dreams and such and just oh my goodness I love you right now for your update. As for your debate class and enjoying it despite stage fright I'd encourage you to keep up with them if you really like 'em. I think my dad's pretty smart too. Just a little happy to be getting some more of these girls and their adventures.
Amy Hobbs chapter 29 . 5/14
I hope you write a sequel to this. I know that it's a trilogy but... well, I have an idea. STORYLINE: Carmen' s baby is born and everyone is happy. Similarly to the start of sleeping beauty, the fairies bless the child (named Maria) with gifts then Maleficent crashes the party and curses Maria, the curse is that Maria will one day bring the villians to power. Belle finds out that the only way to break the spell is to find 13 charms for the necklace of Maria wears the necklace of Disney when receiving true loves kiss, the spell will be broken. . The OC' s , the princesses and other disney characters go on a quest to get the charms
Amy Hobbs chapter 29 . 5/11
I found your " How reality saved fantasy" series when browsing through fanfiction. And I have one thing to say- spectacular! I read through them in one sitting, I was so engrossed, as you are a fantastic author! I love Julia, Emily, Carly and Chloe best out of your OC' s. However, there is one TINY thing that bothers me, and that is the way you portray Ariel(the little mermaid). Ariel is a brave, feisty, adventurous princess who is a fighter! Despite this, throughout your stories you portray her as a damsel in distress. Ariel was the first ever princess to save her prince, she fought bravely in the final battle against Ursula, and in the movie "Ariel' s beginning" she wrenched apart iron bars with her bare hands during a prison break. If it isn't too much trouble, please show Ariel fighting a bit more in future chapters. Also, can we see a bit of Eilonwy from the black cauldron, as I love her.
TearsForTheReaper chapter 29 . 2/18
That Phantom song gets me every time. Makes me miss my gramps. Great chap, though. Love the Quest for Camelot reference; that saying is the perfect motto for the girls. Happy belated Valentine's! Keep up the awesomeness! ;)
TheDisnerd chapter 29 . 2/17
As always, a good read. I love your stories and especially how well the characters are developed. Every time I read one of your works, I feel as if I am part of that world. (Pardon my Disney puns)
*eyebrow wiggle* oh, the fricka-frack. Oh goodness. Lol, awesome chapter, and I knida need that house. Invite me to the Disney realm and we can all go, you me and LadySly! HAve a jolly good time. Amazing job, Rain :3 can't wait for the next one. I have ideas if ya wanna email me
Fangirling37 chapter 29 . 2/15
Yay another chapter! Wonderful job Rain, and give my compliments to LadySly. Musicals are wonderful and don't worry about stage fright, even the best actors get it. As my dad says, "If you're nervous it means you give a Damn." I saw The Last 5 Years last night with my boyfriend and it was wonderful. I'm sure you'd enjoy it. Until next time
LadyOfSlytherin101 chapter 28 . 2/15
Beautiful chapter. I do wish B man did have more done but he's supposed to get another movie! Ooh I hope no one kills me for Moira's nightmare.
LadyOfSlytherin101 chapter 29 . 2/15
Very lovely last words m'dear. Can't wait for this next chapter
Fangirling37 chapter 28 . 2/7
Good job with the updates. Hope you're able to keep it up (knocks on wood). Yeah when I was little I loved musicals. Then health issues got in the way and I completely forgot about them until recently. Another fun musical movie coming out soon is The Last Five Years (starting Anna Kendrick and Jeremy Jordan) which I'm excited for. Wonderful chapter as always Rain.