Reviews for How Reality Saved Fantasy 3: New Dawn
TheDisnerd chapter 31 . 10/10
I totally understand the not knowing when the next update is. My life tends to get in the way as well. As always, a good read. I eagerly await for the next chapter, whenever it shall arise.
TearsForTheReaper chapter 31 . 12/29/2016
YES! The story continues! JULIA HAS FIRE MAGIC?! That is amazing! And very fitting! Great to have you back, RainLily. My new e-mail is . Hope to hear from you soon. And, of course: Keep! Up! The! AWESOMENESS! ;) And Happy New Year!
Fangirling37 chapter 31 . 12/27/2016
A Chicago reference? The musical theatre nerd in me is LIVING! Also yay an update! Holy crap has it really been almost two years? I've really missed this story and these girls. Wonderful chapter as always and I'm interested in Julia's fire manipulation very much right now. Hopefully the next update will come soon because I really do love this story and you storytelling abilities. Wonderful late Christmas present. Amazing job as always Rain
thenarnianwitch chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
When is the next chapter coming I love this series and it has been a long time
TearsForTheReaper chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
Hey, Rain. Sorry if I haven't replied to any e-mails you may have sent me. My old e-mail has become inaccessible to me for some reason(my password won't work), so I made a new one. Here it is if you want to e-mail me: Hope it helps!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/5/2015
Please continue this amzing story
Guest chapter 30 . 12/5/2015
This story is awesome!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/2/2015
Please continue this story. I love the girls, the plot, the writing style... I love everything about this story!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/2/2015
I love this story. Please continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
PLEASE continue this story! It is SOO good. I love the girls!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I love this story! Please update soon!
Amy Hobbs chapter 30 . 10/20/2015
I miss this fic «cries» Please update soon :( It is too much of a wonderful story to abandon! :(
FairyRose chapter 30 . 9/17/2015
This story is the best! When do you update?
TheDisnerd chapter 30 . 7/6/2015
So good. I'm glad you're giving WFRR as much attention as you would your average Disney movie! And all the characters were so well done it was almost scary! Keep up the good job!
Amy Hobbs chapter 30 . 5/22/2015
My favourite disney movie is THE LITTLE MERMAID. I like those four OC's best because they stand out as individuals the most. Anyway, that was an awesome chapter and I already cannot wait for more. Also, can one of the girls (preferably one of my favourite s) sing let it go in this story or the sequel you mentioned.