Reviews for Strawberry Milk
Invisible Frost chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Pretty good x
3D waffle chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
This story is so cute and I laughed in this story! I really like this story please update more!
3D waffle chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Ok, if this ever happened to me. I would be screaming too. Also I would of died of embarrassment!
3D waffle chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Awe this was cute and funny but I'm interested when Ichigo said he should burn it!
TheAnimeHannah chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
I will check out your other stories so don't castrate me :P Will there be another chapter of this? - I like it :3
Sanauria Maldhun chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This was hilarious!
SLYSWN chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
So you finally revealed the reason behind Grimm's choice in wardrobe or lack there of, lol. Gotta not what I was expecting...I thought his reasons would be far more complex and outlandish yet it's so simplistic. But its also unpredictable and ties in very well with all the previous chapters. The particular brand of "milk" in this chapter did sound pretty gross...hehehe I bet Grimmjow continued to drink it just for the simple reason that Ichigo gave it to hmmm...bahahha what a romantic dork he is. As for Ichigo? Is he really that much of a loner? That's kind of sad. Good thing Grimmjow showed up when he did...he'll bring plenty of color to the berry's life. I eagerly await more adorable-ness!
honeyMellon chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
Awww! That's so sweet! Grimmjow being all bashful is such an adorable sight! I'm glad they're together now!

"I don't like clothes". That's my favorite line really, I giggled when I read that. Yeah I don't like clothes on Grimmjow either. *serious face*

By the way, I didn't know that too much calcium can lead to aches like this! Dx Hope you'll feel better!
butihavenoname chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
They are just two adorable shits and I cant stop silently screaming because everyone is asleep.
Ohjesusmyheartexploded
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
AHAHAHA bout time Grimm asked him xD Loved it hun!
Mayuzu chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Aww, such a cute chapter even though it's so short. Grimmjow is a nutcase IMO though *lol*
sleep-silent chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
This chapter seemed like just an extra little oomph that wasn't very necessary as a stand alone chapter. But anyways, it's not important, we will just have to wait and see what happens next. I only disliked this chapter for the latter explanation, other than that it was divine. I can see the evolution of Ichi beginning, with his tolerance over Grimm and all. But what about Grimm? Will he evolve at all?
sleep-silent chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
I like this chapter a lot. Like, you crafted a perfect balance of quirkiness, yet it still had its fair share of heartwarming sweetness - and deliciousness. There's a more defined plot going on - er, more of a serious relationship between Ichigo and Grimmjow. The first page, really. It's growing more solid, good for you.
SLYSWN chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
See this is the kind of thing that I just love...to get so lost in a story I almost forget the glaring fact that the characters are fictional, heh...personally I would love to learn the story behind Grimmjow losing his clothes...but I suppose that's to left to our imaginations yes? Referring to him as a pervert though, Bahahahaha I mean I guess technically he could fit the definition but he's so damn charming and adorkable pervert doesn't seem like an accurate word for my favorite Cheshire.