Reviews for Love Within War
Yuuguregurl21 chapter 7 . 8h
Great to hear from you again and I would be a happy camper if you could update on a regular basis because the suspense was killing me! Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of the traveling quartet and their antics!
TheLightFairyHearts chapter 6 . 6/30/2018
Amazing Awesome work can't wait to see more
PrettyRecklessLaura chapter 6 . 6/27/2018
Can't wait for more!
PrettyRecklessLaura chapter 5 . 2/27/2018
Can't wait for more!
guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2017
This story is so cute and cool! Please update more, I want to know what happens next!
rukiamiz2000 chapter 5 . 6/22/2016
I love the character miyako.. I thought amaya is with harada when I read ch 1.. Keep updating I love the story so much..
Yuuguregurl21 chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Please Update! I wanna know what happens next!
Yuuguregurl21 chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
please update! I wanna know what happens next!

I'm rewatching the series as we speak!
Yuuguregurl21 chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
For Saitou - It's Indigo-purple hair and ocean-blue eyes.
Yuuguregurl21 chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
About the pairings, I counted three: One for Heisuke, one for Saito and one for Yamazaki; isn't there suppose to be one for Okita?

And you have some words wrong: 'There' is actually 'Their'.

You're half-correct about Chizuru's age, she's sixteen.

But other than that, Everything's all well and good.

(If you need any help with spelling and Grammar, just ask).
Yuuguregurl21 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I like it. please update.
A reader D chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
Amatserasu is by far my favourite character. I really hope you make her and Souji go together please. You write very well. This is by far the best Hakuouki fanfiction I have read. I am seriously not joking. Keep up the good work!
Neko chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
Really well written story. I love it so much. Amaterasu is by far my favourite. I really hope you make her go with Sougi. Please update soon. :D
guest too chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
I always encourage authors to leave what they have written up and not delete it. People do go back and reread unfinished stories. There are stories that I really like that took 8 to 10 years to finish. That is perfectly okay with me. Life is busy. Sometimes there is time to write, many times there isn't. So even though a project may take a long time to complete...don't worry. Enjoy your life...
GlaceonGirl2 chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
I'm glad you're going continuing this! And I'm almost 16, so I get you. Well, I can't wait your next chapter! :D