Reviews for Drift with Me
ladyinblack08 chapter 3 . 4/19
DAMN!

I love how you did this crossover! I mean, first, I really really love Pacific Rim and I am a huge LeviHan fan. And got to note how I like the name Recon Leviathan that you chose, the latter sounding and reflecting about them as much.

The way you have written this was really great and all the concepts are not complicated and are a perfect match to everything, even in how you blend two different worlds together. Damn you're so great! You made this fic too real and addicting!

Thank you so much for writing this! Too bad I only discovered this a bit late but I am still reading this glorious fic of yours :)

BTW, this chapter is so hot! You sure are a very talented writer! :D
Gracie chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Oh God, Levi! Please, please, please update! I need to know what happens to them! Cliffhangers are evil, but well played. Fantastic writing style, and I think you portrayed the characters brilliantly: )
Kenshin El chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Awww nooooooooo I dunno, it'd be tragic and I might cry gross sobs, but happy endings are always nice and I'd be like woah thank god they didn't die but it's your story so do what you want with it :))))
Anon chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Awww the OTP cuddles!

This chapter was cute.
Anon chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I'd been hoping to see more of their transition into co-pilots and lovers, but I'm still very much in love with this AU. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Yes the action was good very good, I want more of this story!
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Interesting very interesting! at the end it was awe inspiring even
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Finally somebody writes a decent crossover between this series! well done!
Anon chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
I'm loving this so much. I really want to see where you take this.
Chaos' Ace chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Cool fic!

Love how you incorporated both stories together, it seams together flawlessly. :)