Reviews for Cooled By Night
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Rose chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Thank you! It's so so sweet! Just renew this sort of writing.
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Ooh, this was lovely. So romantic and wonderful. Great job. I've been craving this pairing lately. Thank God for authors like you, keeping this pairing alive. 3
averageteenagegirl101 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Loved this 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
You're so talented and creativwpe writing them together. I loved annoyed!Mary
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
:-)
didyouhaveagoodtime chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
That put a smile upon my face. It's so beautiful my dear, and I love when Matthew is so incredibly caring of Mary, when he lavishes her and adores her so openly. It's such a treat to read. Never stop writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
From the beginning Matthew and Mary's love was iconic, and your writing always captures their memorable love. Changes will come in S4 and maybe I'll watch it in time, but I will also have your writing to remind me so vividly of beautiful and moving was their love story. Thank you so much.
WhiteCamellia chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
As always, you have written a wonderful Matthew and Mary fic. I very much enjoyed it! :)
CanuckGirl2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
You're the only Downton fan fic writer that gets Matthew and Mary. You always capture them beautifully...so true to who they both are! As long as you're keep writing, Matthew Crawley lives forever. Now write another chapter to "An End To All Things" because the suspense is driving me nuts!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Sweet, sexy, and beautiful. I'm imagining this happening one night while they're in Scotland... :)
Raela chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Finally got round to reading it. And what lovely bedtime reading it was- so beautiful. I really don't know how you do it- to write about something so simple and turn it into a lovely scene like that... And it was a scene because I could totally imagine it- again that's down to your awesome writing.
Thanks for this

... And yes I had to review this as a guest because I was told off for 'reviewing' twice lol
miscreant rose chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
*snicker* Gee, I don't recognize this prompt at all! :) Thank you for the peek into the lives of expectant Mary & Matthew - always such fun!
fanaticdA chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Well... What can I say? :)

It's wonderful when you give us these little presents once in a while.
AmeriGirlTN chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Well another fanfic from a very talented author.
It's so wonderful to read a story about M/ M safe and happy. Thanks!