Reviews for Two Sides of the Same Coin
Deathzbreath chapter 19 . 2/15
Top ten Chuck story for sure. I've read it several times and it is amazing each time. Thank you for writing it.
Aryan229 chapter 19 . 2/23/2017
Amazing story. Loved it. full of emotions. Chuck and Sarah both were amazing.
cavemenftw chapter 19 . 9/25/2016
That was really engrossing. I was completely sucked in by your interpretation of the Chuck story. There was a lot to like and only a few things I didn't like. One minor thing that I loved, I was glad you had Chuck want to be called Chuck at the end there because I was really having problems with thinking of Chuck as Charles.

I have been reading for six hours pretty much straight, and while I wanted to leave a longish review I have nothing left.

Awesome job. Thanks for sharing.
cavemenftw chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
Good stuff. The first date banter didn't make the most sense but good stuff overall.
cavemenftw chapter 3 . 9/24/2016
I am super interested to see how different some really great moments of the show differ in you universe. I'm sure some things will be bang on, I am just looking forward to the more subtle shifts.
cavemenftw chapter 2 . 9/24/2016
This is a very cool Idea. Good job.
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
That was so much better than the concept made it sound to me. I really enjoyed that first chapter. Thnx.
Lonny J chapter 19 . 8/22/2016
Really liked this story and the AU it's set in. Plus, you're a very, very good writer. It makes me sad that you've left the Chuck fandom. I always enjoy Sarah centric stories. I love Chuck to death, but Sarah seems more interesting to me. I felt Schwedek under used and even neglected her at times, so I welcome stories that try to develop her character. Thanks.
tasteywheat chapter 19 . 7/26/2016
Just found this, and it was great. A lot like some of the other reviewers, I was a bit skeptical when the twist was first revealed, but I'm glad I stuck with this, because it was a fantastic read. Everything from the pacing to your characterizations were great. A little disappointed you've never written a sequel, but I really enjoyed the conclusion you brought this to.
michaelfmx chapter 19 . 6/30/2016
Wow, what a story...and quite unique in the way it was approached. I have to admit, I was nervous when this story started. the idea that Chuck Bartowski was not real made me wonder how this author would bring the love story together. But, having read several of her other stories already, I felt confident that she would.

This story is all from Sarah's POV, so the majority of the exploration is about how she sees and perceives things. The intriguing thing is that Sarah finds certain aspects of both Charles Carmichael and the 'fictional' Chuck Bartowski very compelling, almost magnetic, but yet she can't quite figure out why she can't feel like herself with either of them. This story shows us exactly how Sarah discovers herself as she discovers just who these two people are.

There are some very neat twists and turns along the way, and some fairly angsty moments. But I would recommend this story highly for any reader looking for a different take on Chuck and Sarah, but that still results in some great Charah goodness. Enjoy.
MarauderMist chapter 19 . 5/14/2016
I was little sceptical about this story at first. But, it turned out to be a beautiful story! Great ending! A sequel would be appreciated.
Deathzbreath chapter 19 . 4/7/2016
What an amazing story. Thank you so much.
baldcoder chapter 19 . 2/29/2016
Good story. Unique take on Charah.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/14/2015
Do you just ever feel the need to get a good dose of Charah? Because I always enjoy rereading this fic to get my fix. It's perfect. Thanks for writing such a wonderful story.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 19 . 12/3/2014
WOW! I use that word way too often in my reviews but honestly I can’t think of a better one! I first read this story about a year ago. It was shortly after discovering this site, I didn’t review it because I didn’t have an account and I didn’t understand the responsibility of the reader to let the writer know what they thought of the story. I just reread this and wow (there’s that word again!) what a cool concept! It was awesome (another overused word, lol) that you told it from Sarah’s POV. Sarah’s turmoil over her feelings is, well to use Chuck and Sarah’s description of their relationship, complicated. She was starting to have feelings for Charles but then falls for Chuck. Loved how you handled the Bryce scenes. I wish she’d have handled Cole like that in the Show. Your Casey is less of a jerk than he was in the show or in many of the FF out there.
You really captured the internal struggle within her during the Christmas hostage scene. It’s bad enough that Sarah feels that she is undeserving of the love, especially from a man like Chuck, but her falling in love with an implanted personality that’ll disappear soon is just so tragic, talk about angst!
The dinner in the suburbs was a touching scene, her realization that even though she and Chuck couldn’t be together, she had a true friend. Also, she could be more than she was.
The year coming to a close felt more like Chuck had a terminal disease and was dying. I felt bad knowing that Chuck as well as his dreams would simply vanish as soon as the personality was removed.
I was amazed at Sarah’s control at not giving in to her desire to spend one night with Chuck. Your reason was beautiful, not wanting to be the only one to remember such a night. Wow, just wow!
Chuck asking “Is it time to go?" let some lady feelings – I mean allergies escape because it was so similar to David Tenent saying “I don’t want to go” in the last episode of his Doctor Who series. I really loved Sarah and Casey’s talk while Chuck was getting “updated”.
You very skillfully brought it all together in the end! Sarah did indeed feel something for each man, but only when the two really became one did she fall in love.
I know you are mainly writing FF for another TV show know but I would love for the Chuck bug to bite you soon and have you possibly revisit this AU. I would be interested in a five years later kind of story. Thank you so much for writing this great story!