Reviews for The Isolation Belonging to Harry
FellowHetalian chapter 1 . 5/31
Fuck. Now i have emotions. Take responsibility.
hpfanscs chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
You didn't even have to mention how Snape treated him in class. Bravo!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
To be isolated is a curse, it makes you bitter and sad, and only a spare few can help you come out of that shell later on.
Fanfiction4thewin-Blog chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I loved your story, can you write a sequel? Please?.
BelieverofManyThings chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Great story :-D Beautifully written and very emotional :-D
LightLessStar chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Made me cry! Love to see more!
Kase chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Not bad at all
V chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was absolutely GREAT. It made my eyes teary and I'm not sensible at all.

A very interesting perspective and it was very original that Harry wasn't accepted by Draco and the others, as happens in most Slytherin-Harry fics.

You did a fantastic job and it was a pleasure to read it! Is there any oportunity of you doing a sequel or something?
Bleeding Destruction chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
You, my friend, are an excellent writer. You blew me away with this story. The emotions were portrayed beautifully, and the grammar and spelling was as close to perfect as something can get. Thank you for writing such an exquisite story. I look forward to your next writings.
Lady Jacqueline chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
My gosh, that was absolutely miserable, I came so very close to crying! I applaud your first try at angst, it was well written and formatted.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
It was a difficult story, but well done. Makes one think about how children especially are treated. I was always amazed that the teachers allowed such bullying to go on. Luna was another one.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I liked the angst, and it's a plausible AU. One complaint: you used the F-word in a K story. Highly inappropriate.