Reviews for How To Get Banned From Fanfiction In 10 Easy Steps!
Natileroxs chapter 1 . 9/29
This probably won't get you banned but it will get you a lot of haters XD. Good job, though, it's funny. And hope you got some sleep
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Save the kitten!
Nalash Polal Falayt chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Hehe this is so funny
Reggie Jackson chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Okay, that's pretty damn hilarious! Esecpecially the last few tips.
simplycarline chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This was such a good laugh! XD
Fall.With.Me.Off.A.Clift chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This describes, like, HALF the stories on (mine included)! It bothers me to no end at times when I love the plot but the writing is hard to focus on. I LOVED Ravens reaction to his story though. It was over all a cute and funny story with the complete truth behind it about bad grammar, spelling, summaries and all the other things mentioned. Great job though! ;) I really liked it!
ShadowMell31 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Lol I love Ravens reaction...hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese my bad this was good i guess
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
LOL ROFL I was laughing so hard at the last part. Thank you this made my day. *proceeds to re-read and laugh*
Dampened chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Haha Awesome
BlueBerryBoo chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
LOL ha. that was funny.
and soo unrealistic way in the most realistic wayy!
i liked it :) it was diifferent
TheAdventuresofaNerd chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Good job TheElementHero. I actually laughed out loud a few times.
Cliapatra32 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
UUUGH! Improper grammar, wrong spacing, misspelling, it all irks me to no END! I officially want to curse Beast Boy out.
RicoSuave-42 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Well played, Mr. TheElementHero, well played.
Sokka's Fan-Lawyer chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
So true, so true-especially the begging for reviews part. Don't forget now he has to start a story, but take months to update despite promises(lies) to update weekly. *cough* no-not that I'd know anything about that, of course *sigh* I'm such a bad person. . . . Or to forget a disclaimer that gets him into trouble/add a cheesy one that has to be witty and to have everyone OOC for the sake of shipping!

Frankly, this was awesome and made me smile-almost all my frustrations with fanfiction, all in one place. Good work and is there any chance for a follow up where he has to do everything right, like one of those "don't do this, do THIS" sort of two parters? That'd be neat and a handy guide to the people who are stuck in this first category. Again, great work!