Reviews for Sealed Fate
Laura chapter 3 . 3/14
It's really unfair how amazing this is. Every time I read it I just get so many feelings.

Your descriptions of them and their relationship, their bond, are just perfect. I honestly have yet to see anyone who can capture these two characters with the ease and honesty that you do, and create such beautiful pictures with them.

Just gorgeously written. Always such a treat. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
This is fucking perfect. All I can say. Really. *Applause*
floatingbluebutterfly chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Wow... That's... I'm breathless!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
AMAZING chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This is pure gold! I'm soo in love with the way you write. I hope you keep the works coming ;)
Luvs2Ship chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
yas-m chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
I just read this whole thing and my mind is BLOWN! Seriously, hands down, the greatest Jarbie fic that has ever existed. I think I just might read it 50,000 times again today. Perfect perfect perfect!
munyo chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
OMG. This was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.! I soo soooooooooooo loved it! Please oh please give us more! It absolutely made my day!
shutterloubug chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Oh my god, I had all but forgotten about this fic but WHAT A GLORIOUS SURPRISE! I went back and read the whole thing, and I think this might be my favourite of yours now. (As if I could decide.)

This chapter though - worth the wait, my dear! I love these characters so much, and the picture you paint of them is just beautiful. I hope there will be more! :)
newtonks chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Dear bestest dome buddy, here's your well-deserved review.

I know I've said before that I'm pretty sure SF is my favorite out of everything you've ever written for Jarbie; Well, now I'm absolutely sure that it is. There are literally no words for how the emotions in this freaking chapter KILLS me and I don't know if it's because we've talked about this kind of stuff or because I've felt it myself but after the last scene I can physically *feel* how no one will want to fall asleep because when they wake up they'll have to go face the world again and probably not see each other and that's pretty much unbearable. And we've talked about these scenes and I've CRAVED them like I can't live without them and now they're heeeeere and I couldn't be happier with them and I honestly could cry, I love them so much. The porch swing and the holding Alice (omfg that was SO HOT and I couldn't even actually see it) and the bedroom scene with the bruises and I'm even okay with the fading-to-black, ugh. And what even was this?!- "Well, now she was. Specifically, one with him in it, which— she thought with a slight shiver— would probably be hers. Tonight." You KILLED me. Like most of the time I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or cry or both or run somewhere or like sleep or scream or hide under my covers. And it's so looooong it gives me butterflies haha. And it's Julia's POV you know how much I love that regardless of what it is and now it's THIS and I'm not sure if I'm just very emotional today but I wanna hug you for like half an hour for writing this and omfg I love this so so so much.

Yeah.. We all know I'm the queen of reviews. Lots of hugs and kissing your feet (omfg you can imagine how much I just laughed at that).

- Adi
Tara chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Are you going to make more chapters, because I really loved this story and I would like to read more. You write so perfectly. I enjoy it and I feel everything what you wrote down.
I hope you make more chapters :)
shutterloubug chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
You know, I think you have Barbie's POV pretty perfect. I love this chapter every bit as much as the first, and yet again, that stunning imagery you've managed to create just brings this piece alive. They're so beautiful together. And I love the way you write them.

I hope you find time for more! :)
shutterloubug chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I can't remember if I've reviewed this before but if I haven't my sincere apologies, because I think this is safely my favourite jarbie fic in existence. Absolutely beautiful. You have an amazing way with words, and imagery, and guh...I just love it. I've read this countless times and I just keep coming back.

Thank you!
Romantic In Denial chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
You write the BEST love scenes. Thank you for the awesome Jarbie fic. I have read them many times & will continue to do so.
newtonks chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Um.. so I didn't realize that you, the author of Into the Light (LOVED the last chapter and left a review without being logged in) also wrote this one which is my favorite of all the Jarbie fanfics and.. that makes me officially your biggest fan in the entire universe. And I need your words as I need air. Please continue these stories because gosh they're so amazing. Really. You're saving my life until June 30th. And then between the episodes. And yeah.. always.

Keep up the good work and I'll stop writing this review so that you have more time to writewritewrite :3
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »