Reviews for Bared to You
BloodSeaSerialKiller chapter 3 . 3/23
wow, Loki is not important but Jane is

JAne may the Aether but Loki was totured an forced to do things he never wanted to do

so I wonder who’s more important
Anon chapter 25 . 12/16/2015
Beautifully done
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
It is my personal theory that in this fix, Lokis hair is shores like it was in Thor because it made him look more innocent and younger
Shorty McGee chapter 9 . 10/2/2015
Jane and Loki may become friends after all. I just hope they are both saved.
Connwaer Heap chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I liked the Dark World reference. :) And why would Thor lie?
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
That't it! I admire u. I just realize u r the author of Cross Reality and then read your other fanfics and not only that but find out your profile, I admire and adore u brilliant, amazing author! I feel proud. Amazing!
Sparky199 chapter 25 . 2/20/2015
You are the best at story writing ever!
Hekka chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
In accordance with the first movie, Thor and Loki are the same age (plus or minus the minimum difference in favor of Thor, seeing as he is older one. And as blood brothers of Loki did not refute this opinion). So it's time for Thor to get rid of his "big brother mood" (or at least to try) - before, Loki accompanied him on adventures and quests, for God's sake.
Hekka chapter 22 . 12/24/2014
Why do so many refer to Loki as a child, when he clearly is not (after a special brand of Thanos' hospitality even actual child - if he would survive - would morally steeled and matured)?
Oh, but Loki do sees women the way other men do (according to the comics and myths). He's just way better than other men.
Hekka chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
If Loki seriously tried to kill Coulson, at such close range he for sure would have done it (and there would be no dialogue, cause Coulson would be very dead): Loki has centuries of experience in different kinds of battles. Of course he knows how to get rid of the enemy quickly and efficiently. So, Loki really not tried.
And the rest is a matter of timing and quality of care (and I do not think that Loki had time to get acquainted with imperfections of points above).
Hekka chapter 20 . 12/24/2014
Like all Asgardians, Loki, although he is inhumanly durable, at least by human standards, can still obtain injury, also like all Asgardians, his metabolism enables him to rapidly regenerate damaged tissue much faster and more extensively than a human being. However, through the use of his sorcery, Loki's ability to heal himself is far above that of other Asgardians. His magical energies are so imbued into his body that he can reattach severed limbs and, while still a male, even reattached his own head at least once.
Hekka chapter 17 . 12/24/2014
Eh? I do not read comics (only skimmed) but I did not see mention of the hermaphroditism of jotnar. Neither in mythology (and very otherwise). And yes, I know that in the movie as well as in the comic Lafey is a man, but that does not mean that women does not exist in Jotunheim (just the fact that women are not allowed to engage in army, in principle - no different from the movies-Asgard).
Hekka chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
According to .com, (like Asgardians) Loki's bodily tissues have roughly 3 times the density of the same tissues in a human being. While he has the looks and physical proportions of a much smaller person, the increased density of his body actually makes him several hundred pounds heavier than he appears. This increased density also contributes to his superhuman strength to a limited degree. This among other things.
And movies based on comic, so I think that the basic characteristics apply to the movie characters.
Hekka chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Come on! Insanity does not mean stupidity. Of course Loki is not a fool to believe Malekith (when even children know his true goal)?
Hekka chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
I'm wondering if the guards who abused their capabilities when Loki was a prisoner, were stripped of their seats (order of the Board or not, Loki still their prince - Odin didn't deprive him of that title)?