Reviews for The Adventures of Bee and Puppycat
MizGlazses chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
Please update soon!
Grock chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
I love the concept of your story already! I really enjoy your writing style and bee and puppycat's relationship. It saddens me that this story seems to be discontinued.
Blue chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
More.. is what I want...
pepcvina chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
AWWWW! Omg so adorable. I love it! Can't wait for more ;)
zachsaur94 chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
this is an interesting story. i hope you can update it when you find the time.
bubbles shipper chapter 5 . 4/18/2015
Puppycat: finish i hate when people stop after a really good chapter bee: o-o i guess thats a compliment
potatocake chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
MAKE. MORE. PLEASE.
Goddess Rhiannon chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
yay! new chapter! I liked it a lot, I hope they can solve the "voice problem" out ASAP. Hope you upload another chapter soon I really love your story!
vampireXgirl13X chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
Oh please, oh please update this, darling! I am really loving this!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Very cool
MasterJennfer chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
I want moarrrrr! c: 3 Youre awesome at writing! And plot cx I cant do that. XD
Confection of Bliss chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Maybe. o.o Or MAYBE NOT? (/-0-)/ Goodness what did that SNAKEMAN DX do to her? ;-; PuppyCat may be a bit of an ungrateful mutt but at least he's a cute one. 3 Assuming he is actually a he and not secretly a she. (0.0)
Like I've said before, this story is super swell! I hope to read more soon. :3

Until next time!

*.sweets*.
Confection of Bliss chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
;-; … Wait. She's been having dreams of killing PuppyCat?! D': That's terrible. ;_; And that snake man… WHO ARE YOU SNAKE MAN!? DX Hm. Hm. I wonder what's going to happen next… o3o

*.*Sweets*.
Confection of Bliss chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Who is this mysterious man?! (*0*) The Ice Princess is a little bit annoying, but she can be sweet. That's good. :) I like this chapter. It's more enticing than the first. :3 Yes. I like it. On to the next chapter! :D

*.*Sweets. *.
Confection of Bliss chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
D'aw Cute Chapter. :3 Hm. It seems like PuppyCat has gotten hurt before. 3 Perhaps by someone out of league Hm? Lol, idk. This stories off to a good start. Let's see how it goes. :)

*.*Sweets.*.