Reviews for Twisted
Zveka68 chapter 35 . 7/14
bevey99 rec'd your story in the comments stream on RobAttack last friday.

Love it! the title is excellent! twisted story until the end!
Bevey99 chapter 35 . 7/6
Damn this was really freaking good! It late [or early 2am] and heading to your page to add more stories to my Read List. Thanks for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 17 . 7/6
Holy shit. YOU ARE AWESOME this is a mousetrap
Bevey99 chapter 15 . 7/6
Damn
Bevey99 chapter 11 . 7/5
WOW, never saw that coming. But, then I wasn't really looking. Good job. Don't get many surprises in the fandom.
J.DRAST chapter 35 . 4/28
Hello. Really fantastic story here! I loved all the "twists and turns." I'm glad they got their HEA at the end. Thanks for entertaining me! Suzan Noerr
Yeah, this just went too far. The revenge stuff, twisted but mostly believable/bit of a stretch. This whole professor plot and meeting Edward again, not so much. I also don't care for authors who like to exploit pain and suffering for the sake of review counts.
Kopec82 chapter 35 . 12/27/2015
Interesting
Kopec82 chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
What couples? I just read Carlie esme Emmet And Alice, did i miss anyone?
Trisha chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Whenever I would start your incredibly well-written, roller-coaster like stories, I would always take a much-needed deep breath...

So, here goes: *deep breath...*
OMGBESTFICEVER chapter 35 . 12/22/2015
This story made me cry. Granted, it was probably because I stayed up until two in the morning to finish reason this. You are a GENIUS! You should seriously go professional. GREAT STORY!
MarandaLee chapter 11 . 11/7/2015
I seriously went back and reread the precious 11 chapters based on your "revenge plot" revelation. You are SO SNEAKY! The clues are dead center in all of Bella's thoughts and I never even realized it! I must applaud your skills. Great story; I'm looking forward to more twists and turns to come. :)
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 34 . 8/2/2015
I was hoping the Cullens would offer to take Riley.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 32 . 8/2/2015
It's his mama
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 25 . 8/2/2015
I was wondering what happened to Renesme
1,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »