Reviews for Early Hours
lunarotimas chapter 21 . 1/9
uhhhrg Mariku why are you such a dickk
Wulf chapter 28 . 12/30/2016
I love the end.I was honestly going to cry if Ryou hated Bakura forever.
RosalindHawkins chapter 28 . 12/30/2016
This last chapter was really well done, as far as the feelings it evoked and the technical aspects of weiting. I'm really disappointed that this is your last YGO fanfic… I'm not a Tendershipper, but I actually liked your style of Tendershipping. I was hoping for more fluff with this ending, more of a peek into the happier days that (hopefully!) followed this scene, but hey, it is what it is.
RosalindHawkins chapter 27 . 10/6/2016
You're absolutely torturing me! TT~TT That chapter was really hard to read, emotionally... Although, I think it's worthwhile to add that you've been using a LOT of pronouns in the past few chapters, so I keep getting confused about who's doing/saying what, which makes it harder for me to just stay stuck in the story. I just thought it might help you to be aware of that when you're writing the next chapter.

I honestly expected Bakura to be the one attempting suicide by the end of this chapter, because I was just waiting for Ryou to scream at him, "Drop dead!" But bleach?! Ryou, baby, no! Don't do it! Honestly, he acts like he's not even in therapy at all. Surely they would have recognized him as suicidal, if they're any good (and we know they're the best because Kaiba hired them). Oh great, now Kaiba's out for blood because they turned out to be incompetent.

Gosh, my heart needs some time to recover...
Artistra chapter 25 . 8/29/2016
Oh. My. Gosh. YOU UPDATED. I KNEW YOU WOULD. EVENTUALLY. Oh, I missed your writing soooo much, yay they got Ryou back, and that slimeball Mariku is DEAD!

This was quite a pleasant surprise for me and I eagerly await the next chapter! c: *shakes pom-poms* goooo wifey~
Guest chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
Good chapter
BreakfastForLife chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
*Crying* *Curled up in a ball dying* You did the gun shot wound perfect. Perfect. And in the hand I can promise you it hurts far worse then it sounds. The way you wrote his thoughts during this was amazing. You have a great talent. Can't wait for the 11th now.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/26/2016