Reviews for Early Hours
Oro Rosa chapter 8 . 22h
The Prince of Egypt
kris10oflegend chapter 27 . 11/11
I might die if this story isn't updated!
Nephilim.Gates chapter 22 . 10/8
Ooouuuuhhh your story is so good! I don't really read Yaoi but wow. The characters aren't ooc, especially Marik & Bakura. Joey didn't have his usual I'll-fight-you attitude but he played a small part in the story so. And the storyline is nice and there wasn't any language issues. I'm sorry, I haven't found a story about Bakura that's this good so I'm practically pulling a Ryou right now, gushing and whatnot. Please keep up the good work! You've inspired me to improve my writing too!
Aniki-xvi chapter 11 . 9/30

You know , the whole university issue in this chapter is ... Not quite right - can't find the word I want xp-

I mean going properly to Uni shouldn't have been the concern , perhaps if kura was worried about the hostel life it'self, or he's worried about Uni in general because there isn't one near Their home then maybe

Other than that , like more than the majority of ppl that actually go to Uni from home everyday by driving themselves or by public transportation , it becomes quite similar to Normal School , with more varing timetable and so it wouldn't have mattered much to kura

I'm sorry I just had to point it as I was reading it - I know there is more chaps to read-
Its probably just because I am in Uni and going daily from my parents home ; honestly it's not much different then when I was in High school TT - MEDIA LIED!-
And hi ! I m a new reader and I'm liking the story so far
Junko chapter 1 . 9/7
I really hope you haven't abandoned this. A long time ago you said you were determined to finish this. I hope you don't leave it unfinished. The last few halted haven't told us anything about why you are not posting an I hope you do not abandon this
1enchantedgirl chapter 27 . 7/17
Kudos to you for continuing your story. So many really good stories get left unfinished. I hope this will not be one of them, especially since I've spent so much time reading it.
I think you have done a great job with this pairing and with the pairing of joey and kaiba. I love to see that dynamic work. Can't wait to see kaiba and bakura work together.
You have done a great job layering your characters' emotions. Personally, think I would have found an opium den to spend some time in if I found my estranged father and new wife, only to be told 'i never want to see you again.'
I loved that bakura is buried in hope, panic, fear, protect, comfort and love loop.
This makes sense to me as to why ryou would choose to stay with bakura..really really good job!
geminicastor chapter 27 . 6/28
Omygod! I'm so scared for Ryou but Bakura said he loved him and that makes me so happy! I am feeling so many things right now! Please update as soon as you have time! I'm on the edge of my seat!
RobotGirl2.0 chapter 27 . 6/22
Ahh! You need to quit everything you're working on and finish this story! I've gotten hooked. I like how you've incorporated a puppy shipping element, too. That's one of my favorite ships!
RobotGirl2.0 chapter 7 . 6/20
I'm really liking your story so far. When Ryou was working on Bakura's hand, I was reminded of that scene in Beauty and the Beast when Belle does the same for the Beast. Just a random thought... Keep up the good work!
Akayuki Novak chapter 27 . 6/19
Gah... that bit in the airport was painful to read. Kaiba better have a /damn/ good plan, otherwise Bakura is going to kill him, concussion or no. Ryou... desperately needs a hug. And Bakura has admitted out-loud that he loves Ryou! Yes! Doesn't out-weight any of the other junk that's happened so far, but it helps. It'll help even more when Ryou and Bakura are /face-to-face and talking to each other again./
PlayYourRole chapter 27 . 6/19
Okay, Ryou, just be a good boy, we all want you to be able to walk again...

Ooo, a concussion? Ouch. Poor Bakura, if only Ryou knew how guilty he really felt! He really is useless without him...

Operation Lion and Lamb? I like that! :D

Remember what Kaiba said, Bakura! Be smart about this! I'd feel uncontrollably jumpy, too, but don't go rushing into something you won't be able to rush out of! They found him now...

I love the little flash of emotion from Ryou's mind link. He's no longer thinking of his anger at Bakura or his regrets, he's not even thinking rationally in that moment, he's just absolutely fucking terrified and all of those awful emotions have spilled over, he can't comprehend what's going on or why he can't just escape, or why won't someone just hurry up and save him. He just wants to get away from Mariku, he just wants to be safe. I also love how he still calls for Kura to help him, because deep down inside him he wants his thief to be his knight in shining armor.

Ryou's pleading is driving Bakura absolutely insane, I love the buildup to him being knocked out, and when he snapped and said he loved Ryou, dude, I felt my own eyes watering. I'm in love with this chapter.

10,000 word chapter? *high fives* Nice! :D
Hazi Karov chapter 26 . 5/16
Woah this is amazing! One thing I don't understand is how through this Ryou can be so comfortable with Bakura since he's had the crap beaten out of him so many times. I feel bad for him. I really love this fic!
RainzABakuraFangirl chapter 1 . 5/16
Okay real revewing here. All fan girlish feelings aside, this is an insanely well written fanfiction. When I first started reading this, I just joined the fandom, and this took me by surprise. This story is so intruiging. When the chapters end, the cliff hangers leave me practically begging for more. The only thing I dislike is the fact that the updates are so random, at least it seems like they are. If you could find a way to update moreoften ( I know you're busy with real life ), that would be greatly appreciated. I love this fic and I cant wait to see how it turns out.
PlayYourRole chapter 26 . 5/16
Oh yeah, now we've got ourselves an army! Way to go, Bakura! Good thinking calling Joey! :D

And good thinking to you too, Cardie, for coming up with the idea for Seto to lend a hand! I was so worried, I had no idea exactly how Bakura was going to fix this, especially since he couldn't do it alone. But now the Thief King's making a comeback! Let's go save Ryou!
geminicastor chapter 26 . 5/11
OHMYGOODNESS! I need an update super soon! I'm so scared for Ryou!