Reviews for Early Hours
RainzABakuraFangirl chapter 25 . 3/25
You have no idea how much if an impact this fanfiction has had on me. BAKURA and ryou are all I cal think about! No matter how much I skower the Internet, I cannot find a tendershipping fanfiction that has/will have an impact on me as much as this one. Please, PLEASE keep updating and finish this soon! I check back everyday! I am counting on you! THE FEELS ARE TOO INSANE.
crazy and random child chapter 25 . 3/18
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S AMAZING! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
geminicastor chapter 25 . 1/4
Whew! Took me longer than usual to read this update because I decided to read the whole story all over again. XD
Anyways...NO! POOR RYOU! I honestly expected Mariku to cause some trouble for Bakura during the drop, but now Ryou is there and I'm freaking out!
Update when you can :) I'll be waiting as patiently as possible!
(P.s. Bakura being scared of heights is pretty adorable.)
black rose a.k.a jane chapter 25 . 1/4
oh man you cant leave it like that! cant wait until your next chapter
PlayYourRole chapter 25 . 1/2
Aww, you're welcome, dearheart! Haha, Bakura thinks clothes go in the dishwasher. xP

Oh my Ra, I'm crying right now, this is horrible but amazing at the same time, Mariku is such a bitch. What the hell, Mariku? You two-faced lying piece of scum! Oh my-Bakura, I thought the same thing you did, that he was actually going to leave you two alone. Just...ohhhh, I cannot wait for the next chapter. :'3
Akayuki Novak chapter 25 . 1/2
*silently panicking* Oh please, Ryou, just listen, Bakura, tell him the truth, Mariku, I'm going to murder you for making our Thief do this when they were just getting better. Cardgames... *twitch* I'd threaten you too if I wasn't so eager for the next update.
geminicastor chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
Wow. I just started reading this story and could not put it down! I am obsessed! I'm so sad that I got to the last update . I can't wait for the next one!
imshadowgirl chapter 24 . 10/7/2014
Awesome I cant wait till the next chapter
imshadowgirl chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
What are a-levels?
imshadowgirl chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
The happy trail?
icefox94 chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
domino is actually a fictional city in japan, so the chopsticks would still work.

america has both colleges and universities. i don't know if we have the a-level thing though since i've only been to a community college.
icefox94 chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
River Lullaby from The Prince of Egypt. I like the song, but I feel like something with Egyptian sounding lyrics would have fit better. Any lullabies his mother would have sang him would have been around 5000 years ago and English wasn't a thing back then. They spoke Egyptian. There are plenty of online English to Egyptian translators you could have used for lyrics if you couldn't think of a song, or substitute Arabic for Egyptian. Heck, i could probably even name a few African songs off the top of my head you could have used that would have fit the scene better than River Lullaby. Regardless, I still found the chapter enjoyable. keep doing what you're doing.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Nice
Akayuki Novak chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
... I'll be honest, I skipped most of the middle. It's a solid block of words. I loved what I read though.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/31/2014
Oh drunk Ryou! shits about to go down!