Reviews for Veto
Nad-Ru15 chapter 2 . 8/9/2018
Damn! I love your story!
Leeleechanlee chapter 2 . 4/9/2018
First, she does own his mind, his actions, etc. lol. This is so beautifully written. It was smart to use Rukia's unfair luck of losing people. I can see her hesitating for those very reasons. He is the man she knows him to be in her heart. Everything was perfect and their romance behind closed doors is just as how you wrote it. Makes much sense. I don't think you over did it with the romance. I can see it this way. You are not use to written romance? Could of fooled me. Love Rukia's last line to Ichigo. :)
Leeleechanlee chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
OMG, this is so cute and so much like Ichigo's resolve, going after what he wants. You write them well. The descriptions are on point. I love this little story and it's details. :)
RukiYuki chapter 2 . 1/24/2017
Next chapter please!
RukiYuki chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
How romantic
ZiggySmallz chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
Cute story
thousandbirds chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
*melts into a puddle of goo* ichigo u not so romantic but romantic sap you are. I wish this will be d ending. Thanks for the wonderful written ichiruki moment
Lenora chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
hahaha...love it :D Ichigo is so forward, I guess that's what fight do for him.
Thank you for good read and see ya :)
Lenora chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Hhahahah, that was sweet and possessive side of ichigo. Protective person was bonded to be possessive person anyway. Love it.
JoTerry chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I cannot remember how many times I've read this. It is still a really good story.
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
This is so cute :) I can definitely see it happening with these two haha
LadyKuchiki4709 chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Kya! kya! i am squelling like crazy :) Thanks for sharing your story, I so love it...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Awww
I got the feels
Loved it!
Amuchan98 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
ohmygod! i just read this the millionth time!
Amuchan98 chapter 2 . 3/8/2014