Reviews for Zensai
d chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
It looks like You've anticipated the original plot line perfectly. The story is well written, and You direct the scene dramaticialy to a twisted end. Looking forward to Your next works on Hannibal.
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Oh wow, this is something that could very well fall into canon with how flawlesly you wrote this encounter! Great job!
BeginAgain chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
RIVETING! You have allowed the audience to glimpse at the first episode of Season 2. Wished you were on the writing team. Spellbinding with such depth of characters.

Please write again!
Caramella0 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
You so made my day with this one! Thanks for that! Brilliant story! I am a little bit sad that it's just a OneShot. I would love to read how the story goes on... It would be so great in the latency to Season 2! Maybe at least think about is - pleaase ;)! Again: great story & writing!
DeliciousAudrey chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
great one-shot! thanks for helping me with my abstinence until season 2 comes out LOL
Michima chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
You described Hannibal's personality and his motivation - Will's refusal to be again his patient - very well in one chapter. I wouldn't be surprised if the second season would start that way. I love the dialogues between Will and Hannibal, it is very intense and kind of dangerous. Thank you!
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This is bloody brilliant, and a shame you have it as a one shot, as it sounds a lot like a great second season possibility. I could see it as the first episode of season 2, and yell in joy awaiting for the next chapter! Very good work, hope you come to write more in the near future!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is incredibly exciting. Please more soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh My God! Was that Perfection or what!

That was simply perfect!

I believed Will's act so much that I didn't see that coming! and when it came it was like I was watching it! so perfectly written and planned!

I SO want this to turn out to be multi-chapter!