Reviews for The Past: A Story Relived
eduardo jimenez chapter 1 . 5/11
Muy bueno
Drew86419 chapter 3 . 1/4
Way to rushed for my liking
Drew86419 chapter 2 . 1/4
Why does he keep saying "urm" its not a word
lavanderbunny chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Oh! I know! have something happen on a mission so his past life is forgotten, but he is still REALLY smart and powerful and knows the same Jutsu's.
avidreaded chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Lol The mind fuck though
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
Please let us know when your story has been adopted! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Naruto on the cover of the story looks like a big faggot, didn't read it just wanted to let you know.
acetwolf94 chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
PLEASE ADD MORE! I'M HOOKED!
acetwolf94 chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
LOLOLOLOL!
davycrockett100 chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
awesome pm me when its adopted
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
What u named for the namikaze bloodline is actually a part of the Uzumaki bloodline go back & re-read the manga or re-watch the anime as it's been said in one of 2, and if there were an actual namikaze clan the bloodline would probably revolve around speed.
arya304 chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
such a shame I really loved this story, I hope someone picks it up, cause this naruto is awesome
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
cool
PunkB8 chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
I love where this story is going so far. I honestly haven't laughed at something this hard in a long time. Thank you so much for it
megaslayer321a chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
interesting story i feel it is a bit fast paced and think you should slow it down when you get into the more serious plot like the 4 years before the academy and then the cannon stuff(some of that can be fast cause when you read it so much it just gets fkin boring). Anyway I like the story and would like to see an update sometime in the future.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »